MOSCOW, February 22. /TASS/. SpaceX’s Dragon cargo spacecraft has aborted an approach to the International Space Station, NASA said on Twitter.
The @SpaceX #Dragon is in excellent shape and the crew is safe. The next rendezvous attempt is targeted for Thurs: https://t.co/fjAFP6lgsk pic.twitter.com/QCHdzkCs8d— Intl. Space Station (@Space_Station) 22 February 2017
The approach was aborted "due to an incorrect value associated with the on board computer," NASA said, adding that the next attempt will be made tomorrow.
More photos from today’s Falcon 9 launch and first stage landing → https://t.co/095WHWMtKp pic.twitter.com/FC1rtAVFul— SpaceX (@SpaceX) 19 February 2017
The spacecraft was launched from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on February 19. About 5,500 pounds of research equipment, cargo and supplies are packed into the spacecraft.
Earlier on Wednesday, Russia’s cargo spacecraft Progress MS-05 set course towards the International Space Station. Its docking is scheduled for February 24.
Liftoff! Progress 66 launched on time at 12:58 a.m. ET from Baikonur. Cargo now on the way to the International Space Station! pic.twitter.com/jZTc1wfH2M— Intl. Space Station (@Space_Station) 22 February 2017