Joseph Dunford says Russia most military capable country of those posing threat to USWorld July 23, 4:57
Russia’s US envoy Kislyak steps down, his deputy to act as Charg d'Affaires ad interimRussian Politics & Diplomacy July 23, 1:33
Putin greets KamAZ-Master team - winner of Silk Way RallySport July 22, 15:20
Agreements on East Ghouta zone in Syria signed - Defense MinistryWorld July 22, 14:20
PAK FA offers practically unlimited opportunities to pilot - commanderMilitary & Defense July 22, 11:29
Ukraine's National Broadcasting Board issues fine to Public Radio for 0% Urkainian songsWorld July 22, 5:39
Femen movement activists faces 5 years in jail for trying to frustrate summit meetingWorld July 22, 4:38
Russian Deputy PM dismisses allegations he will arrive in Moldova on warplaneRussian Politics & Diplomacy July 22, 2:46
Russian top diplomat shares his impressions from meeting with US leaderRussian Politics & Diplomacy July 21, 20:31
MOSCOW, November 21. /TASS/. The launch of the Russian Proton-M carrier rocket due to deliver the US EchoStar-21 satellite into orbit, has been rescheduled from November to December, International Launch Services, which operates Proton international launches, announced on its official website.
"The new launch date is December 2016," the website says.
The reasons for the postponement have not yet been announced.
As reported earlier, Russia’s space corporation Roscosmos had rescheduled the launch from October 10 to November 23. It was initially scheduled for late June, then postponed to August 29 and then to October 10.
The EchoStar-21 satellite (previously known as EchoStar T2 and TerreStar 2), made by Space Systems/Loral, is designed for providing communication services in Europe.
Proton’s previous launch was conducted on the morning of June 9, the rocket placed the Intelsat 31 satellite into orbit.