Trump potentially ready to meet with Putin at APEC summitWorld October 23, 20:44
Mancini unlikely to drop Russia’s Zenit for West Ham — Italian ex-striker VialliSport October 23, 20:05
Volkswagen and Daimler inspected in European Commission’s antimonopoly probesBusiness & Economy October 23, 19:40
Baltic Fleet corvettes on long-distance voyage pass through English ChannelMilitary & Defense October 23, 18:56
South Korean chain to open 33 movie theaters in MoscowBusiness & Economy October 23, 18:41
Russian MP blasts Riga’s educational language reform ploy as ‘linguistic genocide’World October 23, 18:28
Collector robbed of masterpieces by top Russian artists worth over half a million dollarsSociety & Culture October 23, 18:04
Russian expert calls Trump's decicion to quit UNESCO irresponsibleWorld October 23, 18:03
Russian anti-doping agency’s chief says all WADA’s reinstatement criteria metSport October 23, 17:50
SOCHI, May 13. /TASS/. The first stage of the Vostochny spaceport in the Russian Far East will be transferred for regular operation in 2016, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin told TASS on Friday.
"We have now submitted a draft decree to the president, in accordance with which the year 2016 is the term for transferring the first stage of the Vostochny cosmodrome for regular operation," the vice-premier said.
All construction works had been completed by late 2015 at the facilities of the so-called "launch minimum" and conditions had been created for the start of all-embracing trials, the vice-premier said.
"And now Spetsstroy [the Federal Agency for Special Construction] should complete building all the facilities that are not auxiliary structures and are important for launching the first stage of the Vostochny cosmodrome," the vice-premier said.