Putin proposes extending term of Russia's Central Bank chiefBusiness & Economy March 22, 21:49
Mayor says investigation into London attack is underwayWorld March 22, 21:16
Ukrainian radicals urge Poroshenko to nationalize Russian banks’ subsidiariesBusiness & Economy March 22, 20:51
Peru is back on 2018 Dakar Rally track alongside with Bolivia, ArgentinaSport March 22, 20:08
Three dead, twenty injured in London attack — policeWorld March 22, 19:59
Stadium in Russia's Dagestan to be named after pole-vault queen IsinbayevaSport March 22, 19:19
Top pilots to fly Su-30SM jets over Moscow on Victory DayMilitary & Defense March 22, 18:53
Russian design bureau ready to integrate BrahMos missiles into frigates for Indian NavyMilitary & Defense March 22, 18:50
London police say they are treating Westminster incident as terrorismWorld March 22, 18:45
MOSCOW, November 6. /TASS/. A Russian Emergencies Ministry’s plane carrying remains of victims killed in Russia’s passenger jet’s crash in Egypt last week, took off from Cairo to St. Petersburg, the ministry’s press service told TASS.
""The plane took off from the Cairo Airport to St. Petersburg at 4:25 Moscow time [1:25 GMT]," the ministry said. "The aircraft is carrying the remains of victims, personal belongings and documents discovered in the vicitiny of the plan’s crash."
This is the third flight of the Emergencies Ministry’s aircraft delivered the remains of victims, killed in the fatal crash on October 31.
An A321 passenger jet of Russia’s Kogalymavia air carrier (flight 9268) bound to St. Petersburg crashed on October 31 some 30 minutes after the takeoff from Egypt’s Sharm el-Sheikh.
The debris was found 100 kilometers (62 miles) south of the administrative centre of North Sinai Governorate, the city of Al-Arish. All 217 passengers and seven crewmembers were killed. Most passengers were Russian nationals.
Among the people onboard were also four Ukrainian citizens and one Belarusian national.