Kremlin warns obtaining of US MANPADS by Syrian militants dangerous for Russian Air ForceRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 09, 12:12
Kremlin says too early to speak about any kind of 'response' before WADA’s doping reportSport December 09, 12:06
South Korea parliament votes for impeachment of President ParkWorld December 09, 10:18
Lavrov says Moscow is uncertain whether Iraqi Al-Qaim was bombed on purposeRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 09, 9:05
US Congress votes to make Magnitsky Act applicable to other statesWorld December 09, 8:18
Analysts assume Trump poised to improve ties with RussiaWorld December 09, 8:12
UN envoy on Syria suggests resumption of intra-Syrian talksWorld December 09, 6:42
US Senate prohibits defense cooperation with RussiaMilitary & Defense December 09, 4:55
Russia and Cuba sign defense cooperation program until 2020Military & Defense December 09, 3:26
MOSCOW, July 21. /TASS/. The Russian Space Agency (Roscosmos) denied media reports on Tuesday of some equipment problems with the Soyuz FG launch vehicle set to blast off to the space station on July 23.
"There are no problems with the Soyuz rocket," Roscosmos said. "Preparations for the launch are going on as planned."
A number of Russian media reported earlier on Tuesday that equipment problems emerged during the launch vehicles’ checkup.
The rocket with a Soyuz TMA-17M spacecraft has already been rolled out to its launch pad at Baikonur.
Russian veteran cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko and US and Japanese astronauts Kjell N. Lindgren and Kimiya Yui are set to blast off to the International Space Station (ISS) on July 23 and to spend 163 days on the orbit.
Kononenko, Lindgren and Kimiya Yui had been preparing for a May 26 blastoff, but the flight was delayed after the failed launch of the Progress M-27M cargo spacecraft in late April.