Putin discusses Russia’s economy growth with ministersBusiness & Economy September 24, 2:38
Lavrov warns against partition of SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 23, 0:00
Lavrov calls to coordinate Russian, US military action in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 21:05
Lavrov blames Obama administration for souring Russia-US tiesRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 20:41
Waging war on Korean Peninsula inadmissible, says LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 20:36
Russian Northern Fleet completes drills in ArcticMilitary & Defense September 22, 18:01
OPEC and non-OPEC countries to continue talks on oil production cut dealBusiness & Economy September 22, 17:28
Russian pair figure skaters Kavaguti, Smirnov retire from sportSport September 22, 16:48
Record number of delegations register for St. Petersburg-hosted IPU AssemblyRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 16:47
MOSCOW, May 21. /TASS/. The investigation into the causes of last week’s Proton-M carrier rocket crash will be completed in late May and those guilty will be punished, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin told reporters on Thursday.
"After the investigation, if it is established that the accident occurred due to the fault of certain people or because of violating technological processes or due to bungling, those guilty will be punished," Rogozin said.
Earlier this week, Rogozin said Proton’s crash occurred due to an old-time innate flaw of the rocket’s engines.
A Proton-M rocket carrying a Mexican satellite Mexsat-1 blasted off from the Baikonur space site in Kazakhstan early on May 16. Sixty seconds before the expected separation of the third stage from the satellite and the booster a yet-to-be established emergency occurred. The satellite and the booster burned up in the atmosphere over Russia’s Trans-Baikal territory.