North Korean leader secretly visited border area — mediaWorld August 22, 8:13
US visa changes to affect mainly Russian independent travelers, says authorityBusiness & Economy August 21, 21:07
CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
Washington’s new strategy in Afghanistan aimed against China, expert saysWorld August 21, 18:43
Russia settles last part of Soviet debtBusiness & Economy August 21, 18:37
MAGADAN, April 7. /TASS/. The Russian Emergencies Ministry continues searching for 13 missing sailors from the Dalny Vostok trawler which sank last week in the Sea of Okhotsk off the Kamchatka Peninsula, the ministry's press service said on Tuesday.
A Beriev Be-200 multipurpose amphibious aircraft is searching the Sea of Okhotsk, the ministry said.
Some 25 fishing vessels operating in the area are also involved in the search which has so far yielded no results.
A total of 56 bodies of the crew members have been recovered from the waters of around zero degrees. Another 63 people have been rescued.
The total area being searched has spanned around 35,000 square kilometers since the effort started on April 2.