Kiev halves water supplies to LPR from another pumping station — LPR negotiatorWorld December 03, 0:50
Civilian wounded by Ukrainian sniper near Gorlovka — agencyWorld December 03, 0:31
Reconciliation agreements signed with 6 Syrian settlements — Russian Defense MinistryWorld December 02, 23:50
Russia doesn't understand why Kiev still continues operation in Donbass — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 02, 22:59
Russian field engineers take off for Syria to take part in Aleppo demining operationMilitary & Defense December 02, 21:24
Putin praises Hermitage Museum for its efforts in restoring PalmyraSociety & Culture December 02, 21:03
Lavrov says 'Crimea is not a problem, it is a part of Russia'Russian Politics & Diplomacy December 02, 20:42
Russian top diplomat says Syria cannot repeat Libya’s fateRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 02, 19:53
Key facts about the '90s price liberalization in RussiaBusiness & Economy December 02, 19:46
MOSCOW, March 27. /TASS/. Russian investigators have not found any violations in work of the air traffic control group during the 2010 plane crash, which killed Polish president Lech Kaczynski, his wife and 94 other passengers in western Russia, a spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee said on Friday.
"The Investigative Committee continues its investigation into a criminal case launched after the catastrophe," Vladimir Markin said. "The data, which we currently have, does not show any violations on behalf of the management of the air traffic control group."
"They acted in strict compliance with their instructions as well as the international regulations," Markin said commenting on a statement made earlier in the day by a Polish prosecutor.
Polish military prosecutor, Ireneusz Szelag, accused earlier in the day two Russian air traffic controllers of complicity in the tragedy.
"Experts estimated work of air traffic controllers," Szelag said. "One of them is accused of creating a situation of immediate danger in the air. The other is accused of unintentional actions leading to the catastrophe."
He said the process to officially charge the two Russians was underway and an issue of their possible interrogation was considered as well. Szelag added that the prosecutor’s office will not be revealing the details of this process.
The Polish prosecutor also said that the investigation into the tragic incident near the Russian city of Smolensk had been extended until October 10.