Russian Foreign Ministry slams OSCE car incident in Donbass as 'provocation'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 23, 19:41
Macron winning presidential polls among French living in US, Canada — TVWorld April 23, 19:12
French nationals in Moscow expect presidential polls to bring changes to their countryWorld April 23, 18:01
French presidential hopefuls cast ballots in first round of electionWorld April 23, 15:52
OSCE staff member dies in car blast in DonbassWorld April 23, 13:55
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron gets in line to voteWorld April 23, 12:26
First candidates cast ballots in presidential election in FranceWorld April 23, 11:26
LIVE updates: French presidential election 2017World April 23, 8:57
Russian soldier’s killer mentally unstable - Armenia’s Investigative CommitteeWorld April 23, 0:48
“This morning, around 60 trucks left Noginsk, in Moscow Region, for Rostov Region. They carry glass, roofing materials, as well as sugar, canned goods for the Donbass citizens,” said Oleg Voronov, a deputy head of the ministry’s National Crisis Management Center.
Over the past several days the trucks loaded with cargo have been heading to Rostov Region where a joint convoy is to be formed to deliver humanitarian aid to the affected areas of Donbass, Voronov said.
Russian Deputy Emergencies Minister Vladimir Stepanov told journalists earlier this week that the eighth convoy is expected to deliver 1,000 tons of cargo on November 30.
Since mid-August through mid-November, seven Russian convoys delivered more than 8,000 tons of humanitarian aid to Donetsk and Luhansk. The cargo consisted of food, bottled water, bed linen, electric stations, water filtering stations, medicines and fuel.