Spanish police confirm four terrorists shot dead in CambrilsWorld August 18, 5:56
Russian nuclear submarine successfully test fires Kalibr cruise missileMilitary & Defense August 18, 5:40
Citizens of 18 countries suffered in Barcelona terror attackWorld August 18, 3:07
Russian cosmonauts successfully complete spacewalkScience & Space August 18, 2:37
Reuters: At least 100 people injured in Barcelona terror attackWorld August 18, 0:57
Krasnodar FC beats Crvena Zvezda 3:2 in Europa League play-off first leg matchSport August 17, 22:45
Putin offers condolences to King of Spain over Barcelona attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 17, 22:37
Russia condemns terror attack in BarcelonaRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 17, 21:32
Russian lawmaker calls on Europe to join efforts in war on terrorRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 17, 21:03
The decision came after violations of sanitary and epidemiological regulations had been revealed at the chain’s restaurant.On August 21, Rospotrebnadzor suspended operations at three chain’s outlets, including the restaurant on Moscow's Pushkin Square, which McDonald's says is the busiest in its global network. This was the first to open in Russia, in 1990, seen as a symbol that the Cold War was ending.
Suspended operations at several McDonald's restaurants in Moscow have been followed by state food safety watchdog inspections of the chain's outlets in seven Russian regions.
Last Wednesday, the agency filed administrative lawsuits against four McDonald’s restaurants in Moscow. Snap inspections from August 18-20 revealed many violations of sanitary regulations, the agency said, adding that legal proceedings had begun ahead of court hearings.