Putin awards Valtteri Bottas with Russian F1 GP TrophySport April 30, 18:02
FIA Formula One 2017 Russian Grand Prix boosts off in SochiSport April 30, 15:23
Merkel to pay first visit to Russia in two years for talks with PutinWorld April 30, 14:40
Passenger plane crashes in CubaWorld April 29, 22:49
US anti-missile systems in Eastern Europe violate INF Treaty - Russian foreign ministryRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 20:35
Moscow police say 250 people take part in protest rallyWorld April 29, 16:29
Abe plans to continue dialogue with Putin to solve global issuesWorld April 29, 14:50
Moscow is ready to cooperate with Washington on Syria — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 12:24
Diplomat calls US’ allegations about isolation of Russia in UN 'strange'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:58
MOSCOW, August 13. /ITAR-TASS/. Euronews TV channel should retract its false report that Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had allegedly announced Moscow's agreement to reload the Ukraine-bound humanitarian cargo from Russian trucks to Red Cross vehicles, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on its official Facebook page on Wednesday.
Euronews reported earlier that "Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had said at first that the humanitarian cargo will be reloaded on the border from the (Russian) Emergencies Ministry's trucks to the Red Cross vehicles but later announced that Kiev agreed to attach Ukrainian license plates to Russian trucks," the ministry said.
According to the ministry, Lavrov actually said the following, "We took into account all requests of the Ukrainian side... and agrreed to attach Ukrainian plates to our trucks when they travel across Ukraine." "During the talks the Ukrainian side demanded that cargo from all the 287 trucks should be moved to those leased by the ICRC. They gave up on this idea for obvious reasons as this would only complicate the humanitarian mission and make it more expensive,” Lavrov told reporters in Sochi on Tuesday.
"We demand that Euronews retract the false information and apologise in public," the Foreign Ministry said.