Erdogan cancels visit to Kazakhstan due to Istanbul terrorist attack - newspaperWorld December 11, 11:15
The deal of buying Rosneft's 19.5% stock is outside sanctions - sourceBusiness & Economy December 11, 11:12
Syrian military supported by the Russian aircraft repel IS attacks near PalmyraWorld December 11, 11:10
Five people die in fire in Tatarstan-emergencies ministrySociety & Culture December 11, 11:04
Turkey declares one day of national mourning over Istanbul terrorist attackWorld December 11, 7:10
Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Istanbul explosions leave 15 dead, 69 wounded — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
“Over the recent years, we have done a great deal of work to modernize the rolling stock, increased wages, while the rate of technical hitches reduced. But what happened on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line on July 15 annulled this work,” he said.
Pegov had been working as director of the high-speed service department at the transport monopoly Russian Railways (RZD) since February 2010.
July 15, three train cars derailed in the tunnel between the Park Pobedy and Slavyanskiy Bulvar of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya subway line. 22 people have died and more than 150 were injured.
In the day of the tragedy, subway chief Ivan Besedin was on vacation. Then, some media reported that Besedin resigned. However, a source dismissed this reports to ITAR-TASS.
Later, the Moscow subway’s administration reported that Besedin has suspended his vacation and was returning to Moscow.