Senior diplomat explains why Moscow did not back US declaration on UN reformRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 21, 2:20
Russia’s proposal on UN mission in Donbass still on the table - Russian diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 21, 1:42
Putin, Erdogan may have telephone conversation soon — KremlinRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 21:39
Lavrov offers condolences to Mexican people over deadly earthquakesRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 21:01
UN Security Council passes resolution on peacekeeping reformWorld September 20, 20:14
UN peacekeepers should use force only for self-defense — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 20:01
Breaking of Idlib siege leaves three Russian servicemen woundedMilitary & Defense September 20, 19:00
Ukraine's president requests UNSC to deploy UN mission to Donbass as soon as possibleWorld September 20, 18:30
Diplomat believes Morgan Freeman was 'roped in' to be weaponized in anti-Russia crusadeRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 18:02
Russia will write off 90% of that debt and the remaining 10% ($3.5 billion) will be paid over the next 10 years in equal instalments every six months. Cuba's first instalment is scheduled for October 25, 2014, and the final payment will be made April 25, 2024.The funds are to be transferred to Russia’s state development bank Vnesheconombank's (VEB) account at the National Bank of Cuba. They will be used to finance investment projects in Cuba. Russia’s companies, Zarubezhneft and Inter RAO UES, show interest in the implementation of these projects.
Russian presidential aide Yuri Ushakov said on July 10 that Putin would visit Cuba during the Latin America tour. Putin will meet with Cuban President Raul Castro and leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro. Dozens of documents are expected to be signed on the results of the talks.