Russia terrified watching monuments destroyed in Palmyra — culture ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 21, 17:08
Russian bombers deliver successfully strikes on terrorists' facilities in SyriaWorld January 21, 15:39
Denmark uses Russian data in its application for expanding shelf — ministerBusiness & Economy January 21, 15:15
Agreement on bases in Syria to serve strengthening of stability in Middle East — MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 21:18
Trump's inaugural address: When America is united, America is totally unstoppableWorld January 20, 20:57
Hermitage chief: New Palmyra destruction comes across as militants' vengeanceRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 20:29
Russia's first deputy PM wants to keep current tax system for next political cycleBusiness & Economy January 20, 19:53
Russia’s Shipulin clinches gold in 20km individual race of IBU World Cup stage in ItalySport January 20, 19:18
Prominent Russian adventurer Konyukhov to take samples from Mariana Trench floorSociety & Culture January 20, 19:15
"The Roscosmos commission which has been investigating the accident should first complete its work and submit the results of the investigation to the government before "tormenting" the society with new versions of the accident," Rogozin said in his entry in the Twitter.Earlier on Thursday Chairman of the interdepartmental commission, Deputy Director General of TSNIIMASH (research institute of machine building) Alexander Danilyuk said that the commission did not rule out a version of intentional sabotage as a possible cause of the "Proton" collapse.
"All the versions have been thoroughly analyzed. The most probable version is that the accident was a result of a gear failure in the turbopump aggregate. Nevertheless, all the other versions are being thoroughly studied. A version of intentional sabotage has not been ruled out," Danilyuk said.