Up to 30 feared dead as avalanche hits Italian hotel — mediaWorld January 19, 11:20
European Court of Human Rights decision on Yukos case contradicts Russia’s ConstitutionRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 19, 10:54
Russian citizen detained in Spain upon US request receives consular supportRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 19, 10:39
Moscow cannot recognize legitimacy of Washington’s actions regarding its property in USRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 19, 10:15
Russian Navy plans to modernize five big antisubmarine shipsMilitary & Defense January 19, 8:54
North Korea builds two road-mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles — YonhapWorld January 19, 8:50
US political advisor says Trump and Putin likely to start things off on different footingWorld January 19, 8:14
Russian military doctors back home from SyriaMilitary & Defense January 19, 7:52
Russia urges UN SC against using Iran nuclear deal in new formatsRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 19, 5:47
NEW DELHI, February 08, 10:19 /ITAR-TASS/. India takes 60 percent of all the products exported by Russia’s United Shipbuilding Corporation, its Deputy CEO Igor Ponomarev said during the DEFEXPO-2014 exhibition.
“The Indian market takes in the Corporation’s entire export about 60 percent, and the remaining 40 percent go to other clients abroad,” he said.
He said India had been organising its own ship building.
“This is due to the work of our Northern Design Bureau. The Almaz central navy design bureau has been very active in India, too,” he said. “Our relations with India’s shipbuilding are quite old and mutually advantageous.”
The official said the share of export in the Corporation’s military products made 20 percent, while the orders for the state defence authorities make 80 percent.