CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
Washington’s new strategy in Afghanistan aimed against China, expert saysWorld August 21, 18:43
Russia settles last part of Soviet debtBusiness & Economy August 21, 18:37
Man wearing suicide belt shot dead near BarcelonaWorld August 21, 18:29
Soviet-era ground effect vehiclesMilitary & Defense August 21, 18:28
MOSCOW, February 07. /ITAR-TASS/. Despite a contract with the Defence Ministry to produce the Vikhr anti-tank missile systems has been suspended, the work is being done as scheduled, Kalashnikov Concern director-general Alexei Krivoruchko said.
“We’re working in compliance with the contract. For us this is the priority. Although the contract has been delayed the work continues,” the director-general said.
The concern hopes to improve the situation, he said, adding that there was delay in the schedule.
A court will be conducted in the beginning of March and the problem will be solved finally, Krivoruchko said.
Last year the court recognised the results of the tender for producing the Vikhr-1 missile systems as invalid. The concern filed a cassational appeal to the Federal Court of Arbitration of Moscow Region.