Syrian president visits Russia’s Khmeymim airbaseWorld June 27, 18:17
National Guard to complete assigned missions both in Russia and abroadMilitary & Defense June 27, 18:10
Key facts about St. Petersburg International Maritime Defense ShowMilitary & Defense June 27, 17:57
Rosneft, Mars and Nivea are among victims of massive cyber attack in RussiaBusiness & Economy June 27, 17:04
Russian anti-doping body working on future strategy planSport June 27, 17:01
Senator warns US could plot strike against Syria under pretext of alleged chemical attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 16:16
Russian, Ukrainian companies' websites under massive cyber attackWorld June 27, 16:14
Seoul mayor presents his 'e-government' urban administration system to TASSWorld June 27, 15:35
Envoy says military dialogue may help ensure safety over Baltic SeaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 15:13
MOSCOW, December 30. /ITAR-TASS/. Death toll from a trolley-bus bomb explosion in Volgograd, southern Russia, has reached 14 people. Two more people are in hospital in critical condition, the press secretary of the Russian Public Health Ministry, Oleg Salagai, said in an interview with the Russia-24 TV channel on Monday.
“Doctors are doing their job professionally. There is no shortage of medicaments or donor blood,” he added.
The trolley-bus explosion was the second terror strike in Volgograd over the past 24 hours.
A powerful explosion roared through the city railway station a day earlier on Sunday, killing 17 people and injuring over forty. According to the latest reports, five of them are in critical condition.
Seven people died and more than 40 were injured in a bus explosion in Volgograd on October 21 this year.