Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
GORKI, December 09, 13:42 /ITAR-TASS/. The number of those who were hit by the flood in the Far East has reached 183,000, presidential plenipotentiary representative to the Far East Federal District, Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Trutnev said on Monday.
At a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Trutnev said the number had increased due to the fact that in November another 6,000 people gave documents for material assistance because earlier they had no confirmation or court hearings had been conducted.
“Additional means will be indispensable to pay material assistance and compensations to these citizens. Corresponding documents were prepared and submitted to the government,” Trutnev said.