Russia delivers humanitarian aid to Aleppo daily unlike UK — Defense MinistryWorld December 03, 7:29
Foreign ministers of Russia, Japan will discuss Putin’s upcoming visit to TokyoRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 03, 3:37
President of Luxembourg Forum welcomes Russia’s attention to threat of nuclear terrorismWorld December 03, 3:11
Presidential polls to determine vector for Uzbekistan’s further development — CEC chairmanWorld December 03, 2:44
Lavrov, Kerry discuss settlement in Syria at conference in RomeWorld December 03, 1:36
Kiev halves water supplies to LPR from another pumping station — LPR negotiatorWorld December 03, 0:50
Civilian wounded by Ukrainian sniper near Gorlovka — agencyWorld December 03, 0:31
Reconciliation agreements signed with 6 Syrian settlements — Russian Defense MinistryWorld December 02, 23:50
Russia doesn't understand why Kiev still continues operation in Donbass — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 02, 22:59
MOSCOW, October 25 (Itar-Tass) - Suicide bomber Naida Asiyalova who committed a terrorist attack in a bus in Volgograd was acting without accomplices, the Russian Investigative Committee's spokesman Vladimir Markin told Itar-Tass.
As is established after an analysis of the materials, Asiyalova had no contacts with anybody when she was in Volgograd. It is confirmed by the examination of the transport. Particles of explosives were found in the bus, in which Asiyalova arrived from Makhachkala and in the car of a private driver, Markin said. Thus, it is established that Asiyalova independently transported the explosive device from Dagestan in the Makhachkala-Moscow bus and in the private car in Volgograd.
The video from cameras where Asiyalova is seen is examined, and it confirms that Asiyalova was alone, without accomplices, everywhere, the official said.
Naida Asiyalova, the terrorist that blew up the bus in Volgograd, lived in Russia’s capital and worked in a Moscow-based company for several recent years, official representative of the Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin previously told Itar-Tass.
“The deceased was native of the Republic of Dagestan, but the last few years she lived in Moscow, regularly making trips to her homeland. Among of her last jobs was one in a Moscow-based commercial company,” he said.
The blast that occurred Monday afternoon in a passenger bus in Volgograd claimed lives of 6 people, and 37 people were taken to hospital. Eight of them were placed in intensive care facilities. The number of injured as a result of the blast in Volgograd’s bus reached 41 people, as many people consulted a doctor outpatiently overnight. After an examination and medical treatment 11 people returned home, and the rest stay at hospitals #15,#7 and #1 of Volgograd. Four people are in critical condition.
Upon the explosion has been filed a criminal case under 3 articles – “terrorist attack”, “murder of two or more people” and “illegal arms and explosives trafficking”.
Three days of mourning were declared in the Volgograd region.