IAAF approves application of three Russians to compete as neutral athletesSport February 24, 1:43
US lawmakers present no evidence of Russia’s interference in US election - Russian MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:42
Russia to continue strengthen its Armed Forces - PutinRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:37
4,000 Russian nationals fight among militants in Syria - PutinRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:31
Opposition’s demand of Assad’s immediate resignation absurd - Russian envoy to GenevaRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 16:34
Moscow celebrates Defender of the Fatherland DaySociety & Culture February 23, 16:19
ISS astronauts capture Dragon with manipulatorScience & Space February 23, 14:36
Vitaly Churkin’s body delivered to RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 12:30
Ukrainian military shell Donetsk water purification plantWorld February 23, 11:45
NALCHIK, September 30 (Itar-Tass) - Two gunmen, blocked at night in a house in the settlement of Dugulubgei in the North Caucasian republic of Kabardino-Balkaria, have been killed, a source from the republican investigative department told Tass on Monday.
The gunmen were identified as two local residents aged 23 and 25. Police had been trailing their car, offering the two to surrender as they drove the car into the yard of a residential house, but they sheltered in the house and opened fire, the source said.
According to the source, the active phase of the operation continued more than three hours.