Russian defense contractor delivers second regiment set of S-400 missile systemsMilitary & Defense October 23, 12:04
Italy's Veneto to fight against sanctions policy towards RussiaWorld October 23, 10:33
Cyprus expects to increase tourist flow from RussiaBusiness & Economy October 23, 9:54
Japanese PM Abe preparing for new meeting with PutinWorld October 23, 8:42
Former Argentine president to become senatorWorld October 23, 4:19
Coalition wants Raqqa to be a Syrian center beyond Assad’s control — Russian senatorRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 14:22
Putin notes dynamic development of political dialogue between Russia, KazakhstanRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 12:09
Russian Defense Ministry compares US coalition bombing of Raqqa to destruction of DresdenMilitary & Defense October 22, 9:56
NATO rejects media claims alliance unable of quick deploymentWorld October 21, 13:01
YEKATERINBURG, May 8 (Itar-Tass) - Remains of all the 13 people who were on board the crashed An-2 biplane in the Sverdlovsk region have been found, spokeswoman for the Ural investigation department on the transport Marina Bubkina told Itar-Tass on Wednesday.
Earlier reports said 11 skulls had been sent for forensic tests. Two more skulls were found earlier on Wednesday. It has been ascertained that there were 13 people on board, Bubkina said.
Also, a man's wristwatch was found with the hands showing 22:11," she underlined.
The fragments of the crashed plane have been taken to a guarded area in the town of Serov, according to the spokeswoman.
Department head Dmitry Putintsev earlier said it would take a month to identify the victims killed in the An-2 biplane crash.
The plane crashed because of technical failure or piloting error, investigators said.
Plane fragments were found one year after An-2 disappearance by local hunters Sergei Skryabin and Alexander Kuznetsov, as they were inspecting hunting grounds in a wood eight kilometers form the town of Serov.
Sverdlovsk region governor Yevgeny Kuivashev ordered the local government to consider financial and social support for relatives of the dead An-2 passengers. Each victim's family will receive 500,000 roubles in compensation, and the authorities will also pay the funeral arrangements. Also, Kuivashev ordered to consider remuneration for the hunters who had found the plane.
On June 11, 2012, An-2 pilot Khatip Kashapov took off without permission. The plane belonged to the Avia Zov company. The search was officially halted on November 13, 2012. Search parties surveyed more than 1 million square kilometers of terrain. The 30-million-rouble rescue effort involved more than 1,500 people, including police, volunteers and civilians, in the Perm Territory, the Chelyabinsk, Tyumen, Kurgan and Sverdlovsk regions and the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area.