Kazakh foreign minister denies talks on sending troops to SyriaWorld June 23, 8:05
Russian fighters scrambled 14 times in past week to intercept foreign aircraft — ministryMilitary & Defense June 23, 6:17
EU summit participants show unity on anti-Russian sanctions — MerkelWorld June 23, 4:11
Moldovan parliament refuses to hold no confidence vote in Foreign Minister Andrei GalburWorld June 23, 2:03
Google.ru’s temporary ban should serve as reminder to others — lawmakerBusiness & Economy June 23, 1:59
Russian lawmaker slams EU’s decision to extend sanctions on Moscow as absurdRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 0:32
IOC spokesperson confirms Bach’s words about possible sanctions on RussiaSport June 22, 23:27
Germany-Chile Confederations Cup encounter in Kazan ends with 1-1 drawSport June 22, 23:12
Putin praises Moscow International Film FestivalSociety & Culture June 22, 21:49
PRAGUE, April 29 (Itar-Tass) - Six foreigners, including a Portuguese citizen and a Slovakian citizen, are among 36 people, who were wounded in a blast that went off in downtown Prague on Monday, head of the Prague Ambulance Service Zdenek Schwarz told a press briefing at the Prague Mayor’s Office.
He confirmed that no one died in the incident. “A total of 36 people got different wounds, including 35 people with light wounds,” he said.
The Russian Embassy in the Czech Republic told Itar-Tass earlier on Monday that no Russians were injured in the blast.
Meanwhile, an official from the Prague Mayor’s Office told a press briefing that the blast that rocked the Divadelni Street in downtown Prague on Monday, was not a terrorist act.
The available reports confirm the version that the household gas exploded in the basement of a multi-storey residential house, he noted. The Prague authorities will provide the temporary housing for the dwellers evacuated from the neighbouring houses.