Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Istanbul explosions leave 15 dead, 69 wounded — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
Russian diplomat urges Western reporters to be unbiased in war news coverageRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 10, 20:08
KEMEROVO, March 26 (Itar-Tass) – Miner rescuers continue searching for one of the three miners who were hurt when water flooded the Osinnikovskaya mine in the Kemerovo region, a source at the Emergencies Ministry branch for the Kemerovo region told Itar-Tass on Tuesday.
Two miners with injuries have been raised to the surface.
The accident occurred at 19:30 Moscow time. The source said that 129 out of 143 miners had been evacuated.
“The evacuation goes on normally but there’s no contact with the missing miner,” the regional branch of the Russian Emergencies Ministry said.
The evacuation started at 19:30 Moscow time.