Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Child gets poisoned with chlorine solution at kindergarten in Perm

January 11, 2013, 17:30 UTC+3
A nurse in the kindergarten in the Mir Street gave to drink a water chlorine solution to a 2-year-old boy by mistake
1 pages in this article

PERM, January 11 (Itar-Tass) — A child got poisoned with chlorine solution, which a nurse gave to him mistakenly at a kindergarten in Perm, the police department in the Perm Territory told Itar-Tass on Friday.

“A nurse in the kindergarten in the Mir Street gave to drink a water chlorine solution to a 2-year-old boy by mistake. The child asked to drink and the nurse took to him some liquid from a pot with the boiled water, but several minutes before this another nurse dissolved a dinochlorine pill for the disinfection of the kitchen utensils in this pot. The child has got the chemical burn of mouth and throat,” the territorial police department said.

The inquiry in the child’s poisoning case continues. All employees of the kindergarten were interrogated.

 

 

 

 

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама