Russian defense minister: India’s SCO accession opens up new prospects for cooperationMilitary & Defense June 23, 13:19
Russia and India to hold first combined forces drills in fallMilitary & Defense June 23, 13:14
Serbian president confident EU accession will not aggravate relations with RussiaWorld June 23, 13:14
Press review: Reinforcements from Asia possible in Syria and Russia mulls data leak woesPress Review June 23, 13:00
2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia is 'so far, so good' — Germany’s Emre CanSport June 23, 11:24
NHL says Olympic participation matter closedSport June 23, 11:12
Russia’s telecom watchdog may block Telegram messenger in RussiaBusiness & Economy June 23, 9:15
Russian warships fire Kalibr cruise missiles, destroy IS arms depots in SyriaMilitary & Defense June 23, 9:07
Kazakh foreign minister denies talks on sending troops to SyriaWorld June 23, 8:05
THE HAGUE, October 17 (Itar-Tass) - Dutch Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans said he did not see any grounds for cancelling a visit to Russia by King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima to take part in a ceremony of opening Bilateral Year 2013.
Commenting on reports after the attack on a Dutch diplomat in Moscow, Timmermans told national television that there were no grounds to scrap the Bilateral Year agenda and to cancel the Dutch monarch’s visit to Russia.
“It’s too early to demand Russia apologize. Criminals are still unknown. We should clarify who should apologise,” the foreign minister said.
Dutch parliamentarians have held debates due to the incident.
On Tuesday evening, October 15, unidentified persons pushed a foreigner into his apartment of one of the houses in Moscow’s Povarskaya Street, floored a man, trussed him up with a scotch, littered the apartment and disappeared.
On Wednesday, October 16, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte named the incident as very serious. However, he said it was early to talk about any actions due to be taken by the Netherlands.