SANTA CLARA, California, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/. Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions exhibits its latest server, storage, networking and gateway solutions at Internet of Things World this week. Optimized for Edge to Cloud IoT ecosystems, Supermicro's comprehensive portfolio of converged infrastructure solutions cover a complete range of compact low-power devices, appliances and mini-servers for networking and data aggregation, to high-performance compute and high-density cold/warm storage for Cloud-based analytics applications.
Headlining Supermicro's showcase is the compact, powerful and versatile Flex-ATX X10SDV-7TP8F offering the industry's most converged infrastructure. This server-class motherboard supports Intel® Xeon® processor D-1587 (16-Core, 32 Threads, 65W), up to 128GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC RDIMM, 22x storage devices, dual 10G SFP+, 6x GbE LAN ports and advanced Intel® technologies for enhanced hardware-based virtualization, security, power and reliability features. X10 and X11 generation motherboards are the core of Supermicro's IoT/Embedded Building Block Solutions advantage, and when combined with 1U/2U and mini-tower chassis enable fully converged, scalable solutions powering IoT ecosystems.
"As the growth path of mobile and connected devices increases exponentially, IoT ecosystems must be built on platforms that deliver performance, density, efficiency and seamless scalability," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "Supermicro's total server, storage and networking solutions meet every demand while lowering overall TCO. With our IoT Building Block Solutions and global services and support advantage, customers can accelerate infrastructure deployment and put their primary focus on application development, analytics, and time to market, driving business growth through intelligent IoT."
Supermicro IoT World Exhibits
- UP Motherboards – X10SDV series supports compact low-power high-performance Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500 family, X10SRM-TF compact micro-ATX supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 family, X11SSZ-TLN4F, X11SAE-F supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5, 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Intel® Pentium® and Intel® Celeron®, the X11SSQ, X11SSV-Q support Intel® 6th Gen. Core™ i7/i5/i3 series, Intel® Pentium® and Intel® Celeron® processors, X11SBA-LN4F mini-ITX supports Intel® Pentium® processor N3700 (6W)
- Compact Mini-Tower (SYS-5029S-TN2) – supports single 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium® processors, 4x 3.5" Hot-swap drive bays, 2x 2.5" fixed drive bays, support total of 5 hard drives, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot, 1x Mini-PCIe with mSATA support, 1x M.2 (M key 2242/2280 PCI-E 3.0 x4), up to 32GB Unbuffered Non-ECC UDIMM DDR4 2133MHz; 2 DIMM slots, 1x GbE LAN with Intel® i210-AT 1x GbE LAN with Intel® PHY i219LM, 1x HDMI, 1x DP (Display Port), 1x DVI-I, 7-year long life cycle
- 1U SuperServer® (SYS-5019S-M2) for embedded, security/surveillance, appliance server and secure storage – supports single Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5, 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium® processors, 4x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 bays, Intel Rapid Storage Technology, up to 64GB Unbuffered Non-ECC UDIMM DDR4 2133MHz; 4 DIMM slots, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 FH, FL slot, 1x GbE LAN w/ Intel® i210-AT, 1x GbE LAN w/ Intel® PHY i219LM, Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN, 1x VGA, 2x COM, 4x USB 3.0 (2 rear), 9x USB 2.0 (2 rear, 1 Type A), 2x serial header, 1x SuperDOM (shared) audio header
- 1U Cold/Warm Storage SuperServer® (SSG-5018D2/D4/D8-AR12L) – Supports Intel® Pentium® and Xeon® D 1508/1518/1537 2-Core, 4-Core, and 8-Core SoC processor, 12x hot-swap 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 bays with tool-less drive carriers (6 Gb/s) + 4x rear fixed 2.5" or 2x rear fixed 3.5" SATA3 bays (optional), up to 128GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM or 64GB UDIMM 2x 1GBase-T and 2x 10G SFP+ ports, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 full height, M.2 2242, 2280, 22110 with M-key(PCIe Gen3 x4), IPMI 2.0 (dedicated LAN) with Virtual Media/KVM over LAN, redundant 400W power supplies
- 1U SuperServer® (SYS-1019S-M2) for embedded industrial automation & control, military compact server, VOIP and network appliances, medical applications – supports 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium® processors, 400W Platinum Level power supply + optional 2nd redundant 400W power supply or battery backup unit
- 1U Network Appliance SuperServer® (SYS-1018D-FRN8T) for network security appliance, firewall applications, virtualization, SD-WAN, vCPE - supports Intel® Xeon® processor D-1587 (16-Core, 32 Threads, 65W) up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2133MHz, dual 10G SFP+ and 6x GbE LAN ports, redundant 400W Platinum Level power supplies
- 1U Short-Depth (9.8" depth) SuperServer® (SYS-5018D-FN4T / SYS-5018D-FN8T) compact, space-efficient design with front I/O – FN4T SKU supports single Intel® Xeon® processor D-1541 (8-Core, 45W), -FN8T SKU supports single Intel® Xeon® processor D-1518 (4-Core, 35W), 1x M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4, M Key 2242/2280 slot, up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2400MHz, dual 10GbE LAN and Intel® i350-AM2, dual port GbE LAN (FN4T), 6x port GbE LAN (FN8T)
- Mid-Tower SuperWorkstation (SYS-5039A-iL) – supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5, 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 series
- IoT Gateway (SYS-E100-8Q) – Compact Embedded IoT Gateway for Smart Factory/Building/Home, Retail store or Warehouse Hub. Intel® Quark™ SoC X1021 (2.2W), 1x Micro SDHC up to 32GB internal slot, onboard 512MB DDR3 ECC memory, 2x mini-PCI-E slots, 1x ZigBee module socket, TPM 1.2 onboard Chip, 2x 10/100Mbps RJ45, 1x RS-232 via DB9, 1x RS485 via screw terminal interface, 2x USB 2.0 (device & host), 1x Analog Input 8 channel 12-bit, 1x DIO, 12V DC input, environment operating 0°C to 50°C, Long Life Cycle Support
Visit Supermicro at Internet of Things World in Santa Clara, CA, May 10-12 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth #812.
For more information on Supermicro's IoT infrastructure solutions, visit www.supermicro.com/embedded_IoT. For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Intel and Celeron, Core, Pentium, Quark, and Xeon are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
CONTACT: David Okada, Super Micro Computer, Inc., email@example.com