Paris, 2015, November, 03 /Sustainable Innovation Forumс 15/. As positive momentum continues to build around the COP21 climate talks, the global community is aligning to tackle the most pressing environmental issue of our time. If a globally binding agreement is to be successful however, there are many challenges that need to be addressed- a key one being the successful engagement of the business community in developing low carbon solutions.
The Sustainable Innovation Forum will unite key global business leaders with over 750 policy makers, investors and NGOs to examine how best spur low carbon project development. The Forum is organised by Climate Action and the UN Environment Programme, taking place on 7-8 December at the Stade de France in Paris alongside COP21. Key issues under debate include supply chain innovation and the circular economy, decarbonising energy supply, sustainable urban mobility and innovation for business advantage.
Our panel of expert speakers include:
• Barbara Hendricks, Minister of Environment, Germany
• Manuel Pulgar-Vidal, Minister of Environment, Peru
• Tom Steyer, California Business leader, Philanthropist and Clean Energy Advocate
• Isabel Dedring, Deputy Mayor of London, Head of Transport, London
• Miguel Albero, Global Head Origination Trade & Working Capital Solutions, Santander
• Wayne Sharpe, Chairman and Founder, Carbon Trade Exchange
• Tine Sundtoft, Minister of Climate and Environment, Norway
• Ingrid Bonde, Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall
• Yancey Hai, Chairman, Delta Electronics
• RH Martin Hease, Lord Mayor of Adelaide, Australia
• Cherie Nursalim, Executive Director, Giti Group
• Dean A. Scarborough, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Avery Dennison Corporation
• George Ferguson, Mayor of Bristol, European Green Capital 2015, United Kingdom
• Jonathan Taylor, Vice-President responsible for Environment and Climate Action, European Investment Bank (EIB)
• Tim Groser, Minister Responsible for International Climate Change Negotiations, New Zealand
• Remco Fisher, Climate Change Expert, UNEP FI
• Niels B. Christiansen, Chief Executive Officer, Danfoss
• Jake Layes, Director, Global Cleantech & Entrepreneur Impact, Autodesk
• Patrick Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Impossible Foods
The full event agenda is available here.
We have received over 5000 applications to attend the Forum and places are now limited to only the highest level delegates. Time is running out so please register to join us today!
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you in Paris in December, 7-8.
Head of Marketing