"Supermicro leads the industry with exactly the best green server, storage and networking solutions optimized for virtualized environments and hyper-converged infrastructure," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "Our development efforts on EVO:RAIL MAX and an expanding array of VMware based software-defined solutions will deliver greater efficiency and optimize resource utilization across Enterprise, Data Center and Cloud environments to help organizations scale up their business."
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150829/262100
- 2U TwinPro²™ EVO:RAIL MAX (SYS-2028TP-VRLX Series) – Supermicro's EVO:RAIL MAX appliance is a complete Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance. It maximizes compute, memory, storage and networking resources into a single 2U, 4-node form factor to create a simple, easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). TwinPro² architecture supporting maximized CPU, memory, SSD, NVMe and 10GbE NIC ports offers the industry's most optimized solution for VMware's hyper-converged infrastructure appliance. Configurations support 200-400 VMs.
- 4U FatTwin™ (SYS-F628R3-RC0BPT+) NVMe enabled Virtual SAN (VSAN) Solution – 4x hot-plug nodes each supporting dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMMs, 8x 3.5" hot-swap HDDs per U, 8x SAS3 12Gb/s or 6x SAS3 + 2x NVMe HDDs, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (Micro Low Profile) 2x 10GBase-T ports, IPMI 2.0 remote server management with dedicated LAN port, 1280W Redundant Platinum Level High-Efficiency (95%) Power Supplies
- 2U Ultra Hyper-Speed SuperServer® (SYS-6028UX-TR4) All-Flash VDI Solution – Supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC, up to DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMMs, 3x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot (FH, 10.5" L), 3x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (1 in x16 FH 10.5" L, 1 LP, 1 Internal LP), 4x GbE ports, 12x hot-swap 3.5" HDD bays, SATA3 default, 12x SAS3 12Gb/s option or 4x NVMe via AOC 1000W Redundant Titanium Level High efficiency (96%) power supplies
- 1U Ultra 10x NVMe SuperServer® (SYS-1028U-TN10RT+) – Supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1.5TB ECC, up to DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMMs, 3x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (2x FH 10.5" L, 1x LP) 2x 10GBase-T ports,10x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays, 6x NVMe ports (NVMe from CPU 1), 4x NVMe/SAS3 hybrid ports for optional SAS3/SATA3 (NVMe from CPU 2), 1000W Redundant Titanium Level High-Efficiency (96%) Power Supplies
- 2U Ultra 24x NVMe SuperServer® (SYS-2028U-TN24RT+) – Supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1.5TB ECC, up to DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMMs, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (FH 10.5" L), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot (LP), 2x 10GBase-T ports, 24+2 x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays, 24x NVMe ports (12x NVMe from CPU 1, 12x NVMe from CPU 2 - 4x hybrid ports for optional SAS3/SATA3), 2x SATA3 (rear IO), 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%)
- 7U SuperBlade® – advantages include maximum density, maximum performance, lowest management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, higher availability, and better scalability. SuperBlade servers support latest Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3. 7U enclosure features latest Mellanox® EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand and FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand switches, FCoE and 10Gb/s Ethernet switches, redundant chassis management module (CMM) and Titanium Level 3200W and Platinum Level 3000W/2500W (N+N or N+1 redundant) power supplies.
- NVMe DataCenter Blade® 42x NVMe in 7U (SBI-7428R-C3N) 3x hot-plug NVMe or SAS3, HW RAID 0, 1, 5; 30x NVMe in 7U (SBI-7428R-T3N) 3x hot-plug NVMe or SATA3, RAID 0, 1, 5; (SBI-7128R-C6N) 6x hot-plug 2.5" hot-swap drive bays - 3x NVMe/SAS3 + 3x SAS3, HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 with optional SuperCap
- TwinBlade® (SBI-7228R-T2F/-T2F2/-T2X) Dual nodes, dual processors per node, per Blade
- GPU Blade (SBI-7128RG-X/-F/-F2) Dual GPU and dual CPU per Blade. 120x GPUs/CPUs per 42U Rack
- 3U/6U MicroBlade – a powerful, flexible, all-in-one total system features industry-leading energy efficiency and density – 0.05U (Atom C2000), 0.1U (Xeon-D), 0.2U (Xeon E5-2600 v3, Xeon E3-1200 v4/v3). The MicroBlade enclosure can incorporate 1 Chassis Management Module, and up to 2x 25/10/2.5/1GbE SDN switches in 3U or up to 2 Chassis Management Modules, and up to 4 SDN Switches in 6U for efficient, high-bandwidth communications. It can incorporate up to 4 or 8 redundant (N+1 or N+N) 2000W/1600W Titanium/Platinum Level high-efficiency (96%/95%) power supplies with cooling fans. This innovative new generation architecture includes servers, networking, storage, and unified remote management for cloud computing, dedicated hosting, web front end, content delivery, social networking, enterprises, and high performance computing applications.
- MBI-6128R-T2/-T2X – performance oriented solution with highest density up to 196 Intel® Xeon® DP nodes (5488) cores) per 42U rack with 95% cable reduction – supports dual Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 (up to 120W, 14 cores) with 1GbE and 10GbE options. It is perfect for enterprise as well as cloud computing applications.
- MBI-6218G-T41X, MBI-6118G-T41X – high density, low power solution featuring 56/28 Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 (Broadwell-DE) based servers in 6U (up to 392 computing nodes per 42U rack) or 28/14 servers in 3U with 10GbE. It is a cost effective solution for scale-out cloud workloads.
- MBI-6118D-T2H/-T4H – supporting Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v4 and 4th Gen. Core™ i3 (up to 84W TDP), this UP MicroBlade stands second to none in its class. Features include Power Efficiency with 14nm technology, improved performance, coherency and balance of CPU and GPU Graphics via package interconnect shared L3 Cache and 128MB Graphic embedded cache. A simpler CPU subset and Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics P6300 in an interconnect package enable key technologies for the best server performance per watt per flop with great graphics emphasis.
- MBI-6118D-T2/-T4 – high-density, single-socket server solution supporting Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 and 4th Gen. Core™ i3 (up to 84W TDP). Up to 196 Denlow UP nodes per 42U rack and 99% cable reduction. Optimized for Cloud based Web hosting, VDI, gaming and virtualized workstations.
- MBI-6418A-T7H/-T5H – ultra low power & cost-effective solution using 8-Core Intel® Atom™ Processor C2000, with up to 112 nodes in 6U (up to 784 computing nodes per 42U rack) enclosure. It is a perfect solution for such cloud applications as dedicated hosting, Web serving, memory caching, content delivery, etc.
- 4U 720TB SuperStorage (CSE-946ED-R2KJBOD) – 90x 3.5" Top-Load, Hot-Swap SAS 3.0 12Gb/s HDD JBOD – Tool-less design features dual hot-swappable expander modules for high-availability, 4x Mini SAS HD ports per module, and redundant 1000W (2+2) Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies.
Visit Supermicro at VMworld 2015 in San Francisco, August 31 through September 3 at the Moscone Center, Booth 2223. For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visitwww.supermicro.com.
Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
David Okada, Super Micro Computer, Inc., email@example.com