TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing debuts its new MicroBlade system and 2U Ultra 4-Way SuperServer® alongside the industry's widest range of server, storage and networking solutions this week at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan. Supermicro's new MicroBlade servers (MBI-6118D-T2H, MBI-6118D-T4H) support the new Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v4 product family with Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics P6300. These new systems are optimized for running graphics rich applications from any remote device as well as applications in Virtual Hosted Desktops, Cloud Gaming, Workstation in the Cloud, Video Search Indexing, and Automated Ad Insertion, to name a few. An upcoming 3U MicroBlade system will also feature 25/10/1GbE SDN switches for high performance data center and cloud applications.
The quad processor Ultra SuperServer (SYS-2048U-RTR4) supports the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-4600 v3 product family, which supports up to 3TB memory in 48x DDR4 DIMMs, 24x 2.5" hot-swap SAS3 12Gb/s HDD/SSD bays (4x hybrid ports with NVMe option), 8x SATA3 + 2x SATA3 DOM, up to 11x PCI-E 3.0 expansion slots and redundant (1+1) 1000W (2000W option) Titanium Level, high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies. The new 90x 3.5" HDD top-load hot-swap JBOD (CSE-946ED-R2KJBOD) provides a massive 720TB in 4U with SAS3 12Gb/s performance via redundant hot-swappable expander modules offering the industry's highest density, high availability storage solution in a tool-less time saving modular design for easy service and maintenance.
Additional highlights of the show include Supermicro's innovative, future shaping solutions; 6U MicroBlade supporting DP/UP serverboards based on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Atom™ processors, 3U MicroCloud, 4U FatTwin™, 2U TwinPro, 2U TwinPro² (VMware EVO: RAIL™ appliance), 7U SuperBlade®, as well as high-density, high-capacity SuperStorage solutions, embedded server, IoT, 10GbE SDN enabled network switches and the industry's widest range of motherboards and Server Building Block Solutions for enterprise, data center and cloud scale infrastructure.
"Supermicro's latest solutions include our MicroBlade with Intel® processor E3-1200 v4 support, 2U Ultra 4-Way SuperServer with quad Intel Xeon processor E5-4600 v3 and 96/48 DDR4 DIMMs support, 4U 90-bay top-load hot-swap 3.5" HDD JBOD, 1U 4x non-preheat GPU SuperServer and expanding NVMe product family," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "Our unrivaled range of cloud scale Server Building Blocks also include MicroCloud, FatTwin, TwinPro, DCO, SuperStorage, SuperBlade, Embedded, networking and the industry's widest range of UP/DP/MP motherboards and chassis solutions. Combined with Supermicro's evolving Server Management Software and Global Services and Support, we are shaping the future of scalable Green Computing with exactly the best solutions for maximum performance per watt, per dollar, per square foot."
"Intel has a long history of delivering server processors focused on accelerating performance for targeted workloads," said Lisa Spelman, general manager of Data Center Group Marketing at Intel. "With the integration of Intel Iris Pro graphics P3600, the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v4 product family is a great choice for graphics-intensive workloads such as video transcoding and remote workstation delivery. We're pleased to collaborate with Supermicro to bring highly-dense server platforms to market based on the latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v4 and Xeon E5-4600 v3 product families."
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150602/220071
Product and Solution Exhibits
- 6U MicroBlade – a powerful, flexible and extreme-density, all-in-one total system that features 112/56/28 hot-swappable MicroBlade server nodes in 6U. The MicroBlade supports DP/UP Intel® Xeon® or Atom™ processors, and up to 4 HDDs/SSDs and a SATADOM per server. The MicroBlade enclosure can incorporate up to 2 Chassis Management Modules, and up to 4/2 Switches for efficient, high-bandwidth communications. It can incorporate up to 8 redundant (N+1 or N+N) 2000W/1600W Titanium/Platinum Level high-efficiency (96%/95%) power supplies with cooling fans. This innovative new generation architecture includes servers, networking, storage, and unified remote management for cloud computing, dedicated hosting, web front end, content delivery, social networking, enterprises, and high performance computing applications.
- MBI-6128R-T2/-T2X – performance oriented solution with highest density up to 196 Intel® Xeon® DP nodes (5488) cores) per 42U rack with 95% cable reduction – supports dual Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 (up to 14 cores) up to 28x DP servers with 1GbE and 10GbE options. It is perfect for enterprise as well as cloud computing applications.
- MBI-6218G-T41X, MBI-6118G-T41X – high density, low power solution featuring 56 Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 (Broadwell-DE) based servers in 6U (up to 392 computing nodes per 42U rack) with 10GbE. It is a cost effective solution for scale-out cloud workloads with 10GbE.
- NEW MBI-6118D-T2H/-T4H – supporting Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v4, this UP MicroBlade stands second to none in its class. Features include Power Efficiency with 14nm technology, improved performance, coherency and balance of CPU and GPU Graphics via package interconnect shared L3 Cache and 128MB Graphic embedded cache. A simpler CPU subset and Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics P6300 in an interconnect package enable key technologies for the best server performance per watt per flop with great graphics emphasis.
- MBI-6418A-T7H/-T5H – ultra low power & cost-effective solution using 8-Core Intel® Atom™ Processor C2000, with up to 112 nodes in 6U (up to 784 computing nodes per 42U rack) enclosure. It is a perfect solution for such cloud applications as dedicated hosting, Web serving, memory caching, content delivery, etc.
- 1U/2U Ultra Series SuperServers – maximum performance, flexibility, scalability and serviceability for the most demanding scale out, virtualization applications in Enterprise, Data Center and Cloud environments.
- NEW 2U Ultra 4-Way SuperServer® (SYS-2048U-RTR4) – supports quad Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v3 processors, up to 3TB in 48x DDR4 DIMMs, up to 11x PCI-E 3.0 slots, 20x 2.5" hot-swap SAS3 12Gb/s HDD/SSD bays and 4x hybrid ports with hot-swap SAS3 12Gb/s / hot-swap NVMe bays (via optional NVMe AOC), and flexible connectivity options
- 1U Ultra (SYS-1028U-TR4+) – supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family, up to 1.5TB ECC, DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMMs, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (FH, 10.5" L), 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (LP, 1 internal LP), 4x GbE ports, 10x hot-swap 2.5" drive bays: 10x SATA3 ports by default; 8x SAS3 ports support via optional AOC, 4x heavy duty fans w/ optimal fan speed control, 750W Redundant Platinum Level (94%+) Power Supplies
- 2U (SYS-2028U-E1CNR4T+) – supports dual Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 (up to 160W), 24x DIMMs, 24x 2.5" Hot Swap Bays (24x SAS3 ports via expander and AOC; 4x NVMe ports), 6x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (4x FH 10.5"L, 1x LP, 1x internal LP), 4x 10GBase-T ports, Redundant 1000W Titanium Level Power Supplies
- NEW 4U 90x 3.5" top-load, hot-swap HDD/SSD SAS3 12Gb/s JBOD (CSE-946ED-R2KJBOD) – The tool-less design features dual hot-swappable expander modules for high-availability, 4x Mini SAS HD ports per module, and redundant 1000W (2+2) Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies
- 3U MicroCloud – High-density, energy efficient modular MicroCloud is available in various configurations to support a wide range of applications in Cloud Computing, Web Hosting, VDI, data analytics, HPC, Video Streaming and CDN applications.
- NEW 8-Node (SYS-5038MR-H8TRF) – 8x sleds, each supporting a single Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 (up to 145W TDP), 2x 3.5" hot-swap SATA3/SAS drive bays; SAS requires RAID/HBA AOC, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 LP slot, up to 256GB LRDIMM/128GB RDIMM, up to 2133MHz DDR4 ECC; 4x DIMMs, 2x GbE LAN ports via Intel® i350, 1x dedicated LAN for IPMI Remote Management. Chassis supports 4x 8cm heavy duty fans with optimal cooling zone, 1620W Redundant Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%) digital power supplies.
- 12-Node (SYS-5038ML-H12TRF) – 12x sleds, 1x nodes per sled each supporting a single Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th Gen Core™ i3, Pentium or Celeron processor; Socket H3 (LGA 1150), 2x 3.5 or 4x 2.5" SATA3 HDDs with optional kit up to 32GB DDR3 VLP ECC UDIMM 1600/1333MHz support in 4 sockets, 2x GbE LAN (Intel i350), 1x dedicated LAN for IPMI Remote Management, 1x VGA, 1x COM ports, 2x USB 2.0 (with KVM dongle) Chassis supports 4x 9cm heavy duty hot-swap fans with optimal cooling zone, 1620W Redundant Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%) digital power supplies.
- 24-Node (SYS-5038ML-H24TRF) – 12x sleds, 2x nodes per sled each supporting a single Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or Intel® 4th Gen Core™ family processor (up to 80W TDP), 2x 2.5" SATA3 (6Gb/s) HDDs or 4x 2.5" Slim SSD with optional kit, up to 32GB DDR3 VLP ECC UDIMM 1600MHz support in 4 sockets, 4x GbE LAN (Intel i350), 1x shared LAN for IPMI Remote Management, shared 1x VGA, 1x COM ports, 2x USB 2.0 (with KVM dongle), Chassis supports 4x 9cm heavy duty hot-swap fans with optimal cooling zone, 2000W redundant Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%) digital power supplies.
- 2U TwinPro™ (2-Node)/TwinPro²™ (4-Node) – maximizes performance and power savings by integrating the fastest storage and network technologies available into resource optimized, energy efficient 2U Twin architecture. Supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, NVMe, 4x 2.5" PCI-E SSD, NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor, redundant Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies. SYS-2028TP (12x hot-swap 2.5" bays per node), SYS-6028TP (6x hot-swap 3.5" bays per node). VMware® Certified 2U TwinPro²™ EVO:RAIL Solution (SYS-2028TP-VRL001/002) offers a complete Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance combining the optimal balance of CPU, memory, SSD, NVMe and 10GbE resources into a single 2U, 4-node form factor to create a simple, easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- 4U 4-Node FatTwin™ (SYS-F628R3-RC0BPT+) – 8x 3.5" hot-swap HDDs per U, each node supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (Micro Low Profile), 2x 10GBase-T ports, built-in server management tool (IPMI 2.0, KVM/media over dedicated LAN port), 8x 3.5" hot-swap SAS3 or 6x SAS3 + 2x NVMe HDD bays (per U), 1280W redundant Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%) digital power supplies
- 1U 4x GPU SuperServer® (SYS-1028GQ-TR/-TRT) – supports 4x GPU accelerators with innovative non-preheat GPU architecture, dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB DDR4 2133MHz ECC LRDIMM, 2 hot-swap and 2 static 2.5" drive bays, 2x PCI-E 3.0 (x8) LP slots, and intelligent, cold redundant 2000W Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies
- 1U 3x GPU SuperServer® (SYS-1028GR-TR/-TRT) (-TR world record STAC-A2™) – Supports 3 GPU accelerators, dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC, DDR4 2133MHz ECC LRDIMM in 16x DIMM slots, 4 hot-swap 2.5" SATA3 drive bays, 4 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots plus 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 LP slot, dual 1GbE ports (-TR), dual 10GBase-T ports (-TRT), and redundant 1600W Platinum Level (94%+) digital power supplies.
- NEW 1U Kinetic SuperStorage (SSG-K1048-RT), (Datasheet) Optimized for Key/Value pair object storage – 48TB capacity featuring 12x 3.5" top load drive bays populated with dual port Seagate Kinetic drives (5900 RPM), redundant dual 10GBase-T (4 ports), Layer-2 switching to integrated 4TB Ethernet attached drives, dedicated IPMI / I2C management port, 400W redundant SuperCompact short-depth Gold Level power supplies
- 1U/2U Hyper-Speed – Supermicro Hyper-Speed solutions deliver world-record performance with compute speed and memory bandwidth capabilities while providing enterprise class reliability for mission critical applications. Building upon the X10DRU-X and X10DAX series motherboards, Supermicro is able to enhance the highest performance Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 (165W+) processors and DDR4 with its proprietary Hyper-Speed hardware acceleration technology, and the industry's only hot-swap NVMe solutions achieving application performance improvements up to 78% faster than the previous generation.
- 1U (SYS-1028UX-CR-LL1) World Record Benchmark – performance optimized with dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2643 v3 (Haswell) processors, default: 8x 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 (16x DIMM slots, up to 1TB DDR4 2133MHz) Expansion slots via riser card: 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16, Full-height Full-length, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8, Low-profile, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 SAS3 integrated, 4x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and dedicated LAN, 10x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays: 8x SAS3 (LSI 3108), 2x SATA3, 2x NVMe ports support via optional Ultra Riser card, 8x heavy duty fans w/ optimal fan speed control, 750W Redundant Platinum Level (94%+) Power Supplies
- 2U (SYS-6028UX-TR4) – Supports up to 4x double-width GPU accelerators, dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, up to 1TB ECC, up to DDR4 2133MHz in 16 DIMM slots, 12 hot-swap 3.5" drive bays (SATA3 default, 12x SAS3 option; 4 NVMe option via AOC), 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (FH, 10.5" L), 3 PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (1 in x16 FH 10.5" L, 1 LP, 1 Internal LP), 4 1GbE ports, and redundant 1000W Titanium Level (96%) digital power supplies
- 1U Data Center Optimized (DCO) SuperServer® (SYS-6018R-TDTPR) – supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, up to 512GB ECC DDR4, up to 2133MHz in 8x DIMMs, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (Full-Height, Half-Length), dual 10GbE SFP+ ports, IPMI 2.0 + KVM with Dedicated LAN, 4x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA drive bays, 2x SuperDOM, 1x VGA, 2x COM, 4x USB 2.0, 500W Redundant Platinum Level high-efficiency (94%) power supplies
- 1U/2U WIO SuperServers – cost-effective, flexible platforms offering a wide range of I/O options via riser card expansion to optimize storage and networking alternatives for applications in general purpose, ERP/MRP, and Network, Security environments. WIO SuperServer® product family supports up to: 1TB of DDR4-2133MHz memory in 16 DIMM slots, 2/6 Add-on Cards in 1U/2U, 10 SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) ports with Intel® C612 controller or 8 SAS3 (12Gbps) ports with Avago LSI 3108 controller, optional NVMe drives, LAN options up to 2x 10GBase-T or 2x 1GbE ports, redundant Platinum Level (95%) power supplies, integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM over dedicated LAN, and dual or single Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 v3 product families up to 18 cores and 145W TDP. (SYS-1018R-WC0R, SYS-1028R-WC1RT, SYS-1028R-WMRT, SYS-5018R-WR, SYS-6018R-TDW)
- 1U Mainstream SuperServer® (SYS-6018R-MTR) – supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, up to 512GB ECC DDR4, up to 2133MHz; 8x DIMMs, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 FHHL Expansion slot, dual port Gigabit Ethernet, IPMI 2.0 + KVM with Dedicated LAN, 4x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 HDD Bays, 2x SuperDOM, 1x VGA, 1x COM, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 400W Redundant Power Supplies - Available as Cost Optimized, Bulk Packing - 10 systems per one carton (SYS-6018R-MTR-BULK)
- 7U SuperBlade – advantages include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability. Modules support latest Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 and are available in Data Center Blade (SBI-7428R-C3N, SBI-7428R-T3N), TwinBlade® (SBI-7228R-T2F/-T2F2/-T2X), GPU/Xeon Phi Blade (SBI-7128RG-X/-F/-F2), Storage Blade with NVMe support (SBI-7128R-C6N), PCI-E Blade (SBI-7127R-SH, SBI-7427R-SH/-S2L, SBI-7126T-SH, SBI-7426T-SH) and 4-Way Blade (Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v2 SBI-7147R-S4X/-S4F) solutions. Chassis feature industry's only hot-swap NVMe solutions, hot-plug switch modules supporting Infiniband FDR/QDR, FC/FCoE, Layer 2/3 1/10 GbE, chassis management module (CMM) and redundant 3000W/2500W/1620W (3+1), hot-swap Platinum Level digital power supplies
- 4U/Tower SuperWorkstations – Enterprise-Class Systems Optimized for Engineering, Research, Media and Entertainment
- 4+1 GPU (SYS-7048GR-TR) supports 4+1x GPU accelerators, dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 (up to 160W TDP), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in16x DIMM slots, 8x 3.5" hot-swap, 3x fixed 5.25" and 1x fixed 3.5" drive bays, 4x heavy duty fans, 2x external exhaust fans, and 2x active heat sinks with optimal fan speed control, redundant 2000W Titanium Level high efficiency (96%) digital power supply, passive GPU kit (MCP-320-74701-0N-KIT) and optional Thunderbolt 2.0 AOC
- (SYS-7048R-C1RT4+) supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family, up to 1.5TB reg. ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMMs, 2x PCI-E 3.0, 3x PCI-E 3.0 (x8), and 1x PCI-E 2.0 (x4 in x8) slot, quad LAN w/ Intel® X540 10GBase-T, 2x SuperDOM, 1x VGA, 2x COM, 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 8x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 HDD Bays; 8x 2.5" Hot-swap SAS3 drives in mobile rack; 1x 5.25" drive bay, 1000W Redundant Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies
- NEW Gaming/Workstation (SYS-5038AD-I) – based on the GS50-000R SuperChassis and C7X99-OCE motherboard, this new gaming workstation supports single Intel® 4th gen. Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition, Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 v3, E5-2600 v3 family, up to 64GB non-ECC UDIMM DDR4, frequency up to 3300MHz (OC); 8x DIMM slots, 4 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (run at 16/16/NA/8 or 16/8/8/8), 2 PCI-E 2.0 x1 (in x4), dual port 1GbE LAN, 10x SATA3 (6Gbps), 1x COM, 1x TPM, 8x USB 3.0 ports (6 rear + 2 via header), HD Audio 7.1 channel connector by Realtek ALC1150, Supports 2/3/4-Way NVIDIA SLI, 750W Gold Level high-efficiency power supply
- Embedded Solutions – Supermicro provides the widest selection of Embedded Building Block Solutions offering compact, low-power, long-life platforms optimized for a wide range of applications in Communications/Storage/Networking/IoT Appliances, Digital Signage, Digital Security and Surveillance, Gaming and Entertainment, Industrial Automation, Medical Instrumentation and Devices, and Defense/Aerospace (CSE-721TQ-250B, SYS-5018A-TN7B, SYS-5018D-FN4T, SYS-1018L-MP, SYS-E100-8Q, SYS-E200-8B)
- Network Switches – 1U Top-of-Rack Switches in front or reverse airflow configurations supporting up to 48x 10GbE ports plus up to 6x 40GbE ports (SSE-X3648S/SR bare metal - SDN capable, SSE-X3348T/TR, SSE-X3348S/SR, SSE-X24S/R) and complementary 1/10G aggregation switches (SSE-G24-TG4 and SSE-G48-TG4) as well as low-cost 1G switches for IPMI and other lower-speed data center applications with optional PoE (SSE-G2252/P)
- Single (UP) Dual (DP) and Multi (MP) Processor Motherboards – Industry's absolute widest selection of server-grade motherboards optimized for any scale server, storage, embedded or workstation/gaming application.
- NEW UP motherboards supporting Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v4 (Haswell) Processors – X10SLH-F, X10SLD-HF, X10SLE-HF
- UP motherboards supporting Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/1600v3, E3-1200 v3, Intel® 4th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® and Celeron processors, up to 7x PCI-E slots, USB 3.0, SuperDOM w/built-in power and integrated IPMI 2.0 with a variety of cost effective, application optimized configurations for Enterprise, Data Center, Cloud, HPC, Embedded and Workstation applications – X10SRW-F, X10SRL-F, X10SRi-F, X10SRH-CLN4F, X10SLM-F, X10SLM+-LN4F, X10SLL-F, X10SL7-F, X10SAT
- DP Motherboards supporting Intel® E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP), SAS3 12Gb/s, NVMe, onboard 10GBase-T, up to 1.5TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 24x DIMM slots, NVDIMM with SuperCap support, up to 11x PCI-E slots, and a variety of cost effective, application optimized configurations for Enterprise, Data Center, Cloud, HPC, Embedded and Workstation applications – X10DAC, X10DAi, X10DAL-i, X10DDW-iN, X10DRC-LN4+, X10DRC-T4+, X10DRD-iNT, X10DRD-iNTP, X10DRH-CLN4, X10DRH-CT, X10DRH-I, X10DRi, X10DRi-T, X10DRi-T4+, X10DRL-CT, X10DRL-i, X10DRT-LIBF, X10DRW-iT, X10DRW-NT, X10DRX
- Embedded motherboards supporting Intel® Braswell N3700 (4-Core, 6W), Intel® Xeon® processor D-1540 (8-core, 45W) (Broadwell-DE) or Intel® Pentium® B915C processor (15W, 1.5GHz Gladden) with long life 7 year support – X11SBA-LN4F, X10SDV-F, X10SDV-TLN4F, X9SKV-B915
- Workstation/Gaming motherboards featuring memory overclocking support up to 3300MHz – C7X99-OCE, C7Z97-MF, C7Z97-OCE, C7Z170-M, C7Z170-OCE, C7Z170-SQ
- Server Management Software –Supermicro Server Manager (SSM) manages wide portfolio of Supermicro servers deployed across datacenters and enables remote health monitoring, power management and firmware upgrades with a single console. SSM through automation capabilities such as REST API and CLI accelerates deployment and maintenance of servers from independent nodes to Hyperscale clusters. SSM is also packaged with Supermicro Power Manager (SPM) that can manage power on heterogeneous server vendor products and Supermicro Update Manager (SUM) that provides strong CLI interfaces for firmware upgrades.
- Onsite Services and Support – Global Program Provides Rapid Hardware Maintenance Response for Supermicro Customers. Features 24 x 7 x 4 or next Business Day hardware maintenance response to Enterprise Customers with complete Supermicro SuperServer solutions. SOWs provide access to Service & Support Integration and maintenance resource augmentation.
Visit Supermicro at Computex 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan June 2nd through the 6th at the Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4th Floor, Booth #M0120. For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: David Okada, Super Micro Computer, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org