NURNBERG, Germany, Feb. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing debuts its latest lineup of Embedded Building Block Solutions this week at Embedded World in Nurnberg, Germany. At the show, Supermicro highlights its new Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway System (SYS-E100-8Q) which extends Supermicro's Embedded solutions ecosystem with an ultra low-power Edge-to-Cloud mesh network device powered by a 2.2W Intel® Quark™ SoC X1021 and featuring 512GB DDR3 ECC memory, a ZigBee module socket and expansion support with Micro SDHC (up to 32GB) and 2x Mini-PCI-E slots. In addition, Supermicro will also display a wide range of server/storage building blocks and solutions based on Intel® Atom™ processors and Intel® Xeon® processors targeting embedded applications in Medical Imaging, Communications, Retail, Transportation Control, Digital Security and Surveillance, Industrial Automation, Cloud and Cold Storage, and Content Management and Distribution.
"Supermicro is expanding our Embedded Building Blocks with a new IoT gateway product that provides complete edge-to-cloud solutions for data aggregation and analytics," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "The addition of this new class of device to our embedded server and storage solutions provides maximum flexibility to configure scalable computing infrastructure optimized for enterprise, commercial and industrial automation applications."
"The Intel® Quark SoC X1000 series based IoT Gateway System E100-8Q is built upon the Intel® IoT Gateway which offers integrated security, enhanced reliability and long lifetime support," said Geetha Dabir, vice president and general manager of Application Ready Platforms for IoT at Intel. "With Supermicro providing both Intel architecture-based server and storage solutions alongside their IoT Gateway E100-8Q, customers can rapidly deploy end-to-end embedded computing infrastructure across a wide range of applications such as Smart Factory and Smart Building."
Supermicro Embedded Server, Storage and Building Block Solutions @ Embedded World
- Compact Servers
- SYS-E100-8Q – NEW IoT Wireless Gateway. Compact, Ultra Low-Power, Fanless Edge to Cloud Mesh Network Device. Supports 2.2W Intel® Quark™ X1021 SoC, 512MB DDR3 ECC memory, 1x Micro SDHC up to 32GB, 2x Mini-PCI-E slots, 1x ZigBee module socket, TPM 1.2, 2x 10/100Mbps RJ45, Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C
- SYS-5028A-TN4 – Space-efficient, Mini-Tower for Cloud/Virtualization/NAS applications in SOHO, Corporate environments. Supports Intel® Atom™ processor C2758F (20W 8-Core), 4x 3.5" Hot-Swap SATA Trays, 2x 2.5" internal HDD bays, 1x PCI-E 2.0 x8 slot, up to 64GB ECC SODIMM 4x DIMM slots, Quad LAN with Intel® C2000 SoC
- SYS-5018A-FTN4 – 1U Short-Depth, Front I/O server for gateway, file-sharing, security appliances. Supports Intel® Atom™ processor C2758 (20W 8-Core), 2x 3.5" Fixed SATA3 HDD bays or 4x 2.5" SATA2 HDD optional, 1x PCI-E 2.0 x8 slot, up to 64GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC SO-DIMMs in 4x DIMM sockets, Quad GbE ports, IPMI w/ dedicated LAN, DOM power connector, 200W Low-noise power supply w/ PFC, supports Intel® QuickAssist Acceleration Technology
- SYS-E200-8B – Compact 1U Mini ITX BOX PC for digital signage, kiosk applications. Supports Intel® Celeron™ J1900 (10W, 4C), 1x 2.5" internal drive bay, up to 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC SO-DIMMs in 2x sockets, 1x Mini-PCIe and 1x mSATA slot, 2x SATA 2.0, 4x SATA 3.0 (RAID 0, 1, 10), 2x GbE, 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, 1x VGA, 1x SATA DOM support
- SYS-5018A-TN7B – Compact network security server. Supports Intel® Atom™ processor C2758 (20W 8-Core), 7x GbE LAN including 6 ports LAN bypass (SW programmable) ports w/SoC I354, I350-AM2 and I210-AT, 1x 3.5" Fixed drive bay or 4x 2.5" drive bays w/optional bracket, 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8) slot, up to 64GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC or non-ECC UDIMM, IPMI 2.0 with shared LAN
- SYS-1018L-MP – Compact System optimized for Security Appliance, Surveillance, Digital Signage, Indoor Kiosk- Video processing, streaming. Supports Intel® 4th Generation Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors, Intel® H81 Express Chipset, 1x 2.5" internal HDD support, up to 16GB DDR3 non-ECC 1600MHz SODIMM in 2x sockets, 1x Mini-PCI-E (Full and Half-height card with mSATA support), 2x GbE, 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, 2x COM, and 1x Audio, 1x SATA DOM support
- Uni-Processor (UP) Motherboards
- A1SQN – Ultra Low-Power, Compact E100 (4.1" x 4.0") IoT Gateway device. Supports Intel® Quark® (2.2W) SoC, 512MB DDR3 ECC memory onboard, 2x Mini-PCI-E slots, 1x ZigBee module socket, TPM 1.2, 2x 10/100Mbps LAN
- Compact Low-Power Intel® Atom™ C2558/C2758 SoC, Micro ATX
- A1SRM-LN7F-2758F, A1SRM-LN5F-2358 (communications 3 pair LAN bypass); A1SRM-2558F/-2758F, A1SRi-2558F/-2758F (communications Intel® Quick Assist Technology)
- X10SBA/-L – Mini-ITX supports Intel® Celeron® J1900 (10W, 4C), Intel® HD Graphics with HDMI, Display port, eDP and VGA
- X10SLV/-Q – Mini-ITX supports Intel® 4th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors, Intel® Processor Graphics with Display Port, HDMI and DVI-I
- X10SLQ – Micro ATX supports Intel® 4th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors, AMT 9.0, vPro
- X9SKV-1125 (Intel® Xeon® E3-1125C, 40W, 2.0GHz. 8M, formerly known as Gladden) / -1105 (Intel® Xeon® E3-1105C v2, 25W, 1.8GHz. 8M) / -B915 (Intel® Pentium® B915C, 15W, 1.5GHz. 3M); Flex ATX (9.0" x 7.2"), Intel® Communication Chipset 8903, quad ports programmable LAN bypass
- X9SPV-M4/-3QE/-3UE – Mini-ITX, Intel® 3rd Generation Core i7-3555LE Mobile ECC processor, Intel® Integrated Graphics HD 4000 with HDMI/DP/DVI-I, AMT 8.0, vPro, TPM 1.2 header
- X9SPV-LN4F-3QE/-3LE – Mini-ITX, Intel® 3rd Generation Core i7-3612QE Mobile ECC processor, Intel® Integrated Graphics HD 4000 or Matrox G200eW to VGA via BIOS
- X9SCV-QV4 – Mini-ITX, Intel® 2nd or 3rd Gen Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor B800 series, vPro 7.0 AMT7.0, TPM 1.2 onboard
- X9SCAA/-L – Mini-ITX, Intel® Atom™ N2800 (6.5W), Intel® NM10 Express Chipset, HDMI, Display port, LVDS and VGA
- X10SAE – ATX, Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 or Intel® 4th Generation Core™ i3/i5/i7, 1x DOM power connector, 1x SPDIF Out Header, UEFI BIOS support
- X10SLH-F – Micro ATX, Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th Gen Core i3, Pentium, Celeron, processors, supports Intel® VHD and Node Manager
- Dual Processor (DP) Motherboards supporting Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3
- X10DRi/-T4+ – E-ATX, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, Intel® X540 Dual port 10GBASE-T LAN
- X10DRH-iT – E-ATX, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, 10x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports w/ Intel C612 controller; RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Intel® X540 Dual port 10GBASE-T LAN
- X10DRL-i – ATX, up to 512GB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 8x DIMM slots, 10x SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- X10DRL-CT – ATX, up to 512GB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 8x DIMM slots, 8x SAS3 (12Gbps) via LSI 3108; HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60; 6x SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- X10DRW-i(T) – WIO, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in16x DIMM slots, 10x SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Flexible I/O via WIO Riser Card, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x32, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16
- X10DDW-i – WIO, up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in16x DIMM slots, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x32 Left riser slot, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 Right riser slot, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 for Add-On-Module, Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet, 10x SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- New SuperChassis
- CSE-514-R400C – 1U rackmount for Short-depth UP/DP motherboards. 2x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays, 1x Full-height AOC expansion slot, 4x 40x56mm high-efficiency fans (2x more optional; 6x fans maximum)
- CSE-721TQ-250B – Compact Mini-Tower for Mini-ITX Intel® Atom™/Intel® Core™ i7 motherboards, 4 x 3.5" Hot-Swap SATA HDD and 2x internal 2.5" SATA HDD, 1x low profile expansion slot
- CSE-101S – Slim, space saving 1U Mini-ITX, Standard Mini-ITX MB form factor 6.7" x 6.7", 1x 2.5" internal HDD support (Design for 9.5mm thickness HDD), VESA/Wall-mount ready
- CSE-504-203B – Mini 1U short-depth, 1x 3.5" Internal Drive Bay with 1x Half-height, Half-length PCI, or 2x 3.5" Internal Drive Bays, or 2x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays with 1x Full-height, Half-length PCI, or 4x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays
Visit Supermicro, an Associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, at Embedded World in Nurnberg, Germany, February 24 through 26 at the NurnbergConvention Center, Hall 1, Stand 320. For more information on Supermicro's complete line of Embedded Building Block Solutions visit www.supermicro.com/Embedded or download an Embedded Solutions Brochure. For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Intel, Atom, Quark and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
David Okada, Super Micro Computer, Inc.