Top military brass baffled by UK defense chief’s remarks about Russian warshipRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 29, 8:20
FIFA president lauds Confederations Cup semi-final match as incredibleSport June 29, 7:38
Chile edges Portugal with 3-0 penalty shootout win for 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup finalSport June 29, 1:38
Telegram included in register of Internet information distributorsBusiness & Economy June 28, 20:56
Putin points to growing activities of foreign secret services against RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 28, 20:36
FIFA chief Infantino to attend Chile-Portugal 2017 Confederations Cup semis match in KazanSport June 28, 20:27
Lavrov expects US to refrain from creating pretexts for new attacks on SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 28, 20:09
Top diplomat says Germany willing to open new chapter in relations with RussiaWorld June 28, 19:28
Russia open for cooperation with Germany in war on terror, Lavrov saysRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 28, 19:22
MOSCOW, December 6. /TASS/. The attack on the Russian Defense Ministry’s mobile hospital in Aleppo was planned, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday.
"We are confident that this attack was planned," the minister said. "It was planned by those who are trying to retain their positions in Aleppo under the guise of their foreign patrons."
The minister stressed that the Russian military will help the Syrian army take additional security measures to protect hospitals from terrorists. "Of course, after yesterday’s crime our servicemen will help the Syrian army to take extra security measures to protect hospitals from bandits," Lavrov said.
The Russian Defense Ministry earlier reported that two Russian medical workers had been killed and another one wounded when Syrian "opposition" militants shelled the Russian mobile hospital in Aleppo. According to the ministry, the facility came under artillery fire when the examination of local patients was in progress.