OSCE staff member dies in car blast in DonbassWorld April 23, 13:55
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron gets in line to voteWorld April 23, 12:26
First candidates cast ballots in presidential election in FranceWorld April 23, 11:26
LIVE updates: French presidential election 2017World April 23, 8:57
Russian soldier’s killer mentally unstable - Armenia’s Investigative CommitteeWorld April 23, 0:48
Sculpture to US president Franklin D. Roosevelt unveiled in CrimeaSociety & Culture April 22, 23:11
‘No danger’ for Novaya Gazeta journalists — Chechnya’s headSociety & Culture April 22, 21:54
Roosevelt wanted to buy a piece of Crimea in final days of World War IIWorld April 22, 17:27
FC Zenit St Petersburg 2-0 FC Ural in first official match at renovated stadiumSport April 22, 17:25
SIMFEROPOL, October 10. /TASS/. The Kiev District court in Crimea’s capital of Simferopol has extended the arrest of two suspects for two months charged with planning acts of sabotage and terrorist attacks in Crimea, a source in the court told journalists.
"The court has extended the arrest of Yevgeni Panov and Andrei Zakhtei until December 10," the source said.
On August 10, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) announced the detention of a group of saboteurs and the deterrence of planned terrorist attacks on the Peninsula, that had been plotted by the Defense Intelligence of Ukraine. At the same time the FSB stated that the attacks had been planned to target key infrastructure and vital facilities that provide essential services. As the Deputy Director of the Federal Penal Correction Service Oleg Korshunov told journalists earlier, the perpetrators were being kept in the pretrial detention centers in accordance with all legal guidelines.