Trump vows to 'totally destroy North Korea' if threatenedWorld September 19, 17:50
Russian top brass calls on US to not hamper Damascus’ fight against terrorismMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:49
Zapad-2017 exercise puts Russian army’s "nervous system" to testMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:33
Ukrainian conflict led to spike in hate speech, Russophobia — Council of EuropeWorld September 19, 17:00
Russian regions contribute scores of natural stones for memorial to Gulag victimsSociety & Culture September 19, 16:45
Warsaw police hunting vandals who desecrated Soviet military cemeteryWorld September 19, 16:39
Donbass truce first step towards lifting anti-Russian sanctions — German top diplomatWorld September 19, 16:36
Moscow court arrests man suspected of stabbing hiker to deathSociety & Culture September 19, 16:34
Zapad-2017: Large-scale Russia-Belarus military exercisesMilitary & Defense September 19, 16:31
MOSCOW, June 6. /TASS/. The Kremlin has once again denied accusations of alleged movement of Russian forces through the border with Ukraine.
"Any statements like this remain nothing more than groundless accusations until they are backed up by some kind of evidence. This has not been done even once so far," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday commenting on media reports citing spokesperson for the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) Ravina Shamdasani.
Peskov noted that such statements have been repeatedly voiced at different levels over the last two years.
The Kremlin spokesman refused to comment on the situation around the entry ban that the authorities of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) imposed on representatives of former political and business elite (including entrepreneur Rinat Akhmetov). "I would not want to comment from the Kremlin because I, unfortunately, do not have sufficient information about the reasons for such decision," Peskov said.