Erdogan cancels visit to Kazakhstan due to Istanbul terrorist attack - newspaperWorld December 11, 11:15
The deal of buying Rosneft's 19.5% stock is outside sanctions - sourceBusiness & Economy December 11, 11:12
Syrian military supported by the Russian aircraft repel IS attacks near PalmyraWorld December 11, 11:10
Five people die in fire in Tatarstan-emergencies ministrySociety & Culture December 11, 11:04
Turkey declares one day of national mourning over Istanbul terrorist attackWorld December 11, 7:10
Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Istanbul explosions leave 15 dead, 69 wounded — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
MUNICH, February 11./TASS/. Russia has offered its proposals on Syrian ceasefire and expects reaction to them from the International Syria Support Group, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at the start of talks with US Secretary of State John Kerry.
"We have put forward our proposals on a ceasefire, which are rather concrete," the top diplomat said. "We are waiting for an answer from the US before offering it for consideration of the International Syria Support Group."
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov earlier on Thursday refused to comment on the plans for declaring ceasefire in the war-torn Syria on March 1. In comments to media reports that Russia suggests declaring ceasefire in Syria on March 1, Peskov urged to avoid speculation on the issue and wait for the official statements.