MOSCOW, November 25. /TASS/. Russia has evidence regarding the incident with the Russian Sukhoi Su-24 bomber, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Wednesday.
"The Turks submitted a letter to the UN Security Council narrating their version of how their air space had been repeatedly violated earlier and in this case they warned but a plane intruded [Turkey’s air space] for 17 seconds and they had no choice," Lavrov said. "It has made no impression on either serious political scientists or serious politicians. We have opted not to write letters but we officially circulated at the UN Security Council a statement [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin made yesterday (on Tuesday) ahead of his talks with Jordan’s king. Now it is an official document at the UN Security Council/"
"Along with this, we have other evidence which we are ready to share with our partners, including objective data released by the Defence Ministry, as far as I understand, related to the jet’s route," he said.