Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Number of wounded in Istanbul explosion rises to 70 — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
Russian diplomat urges Western reporters to be unbiased in war news coverageRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 10, 20:08
MOSCOW, October 20. /TASS/. The Kremlin has refuted Iranian media reports that Saudi Arabia allegedly offered Russia $300 billion in exchange for Moscow's refusal to continue supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
"This is wrong. It is a hoax," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in response to a TASS question.
Last week Iran’s Ettelaat newspaper published an article devoted to the talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi Arabian Defense Minister, Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman in Sochi. The newspaper said that the Saudi Arabian defense minister offered Moscow $300 billion and further investment in the Russian economy in exchange for Moscow’s refusal to continue supporting Syrian President Bashar Assad. According to the newspaper, the proposal was denied.