Currency converter
^
All news
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Russia has not received proposals on disarmament talks from US so far - Kremlin

March 17, 17:43 updated at: March 17, 18:16 UTC+3

Earlier US National Security Adviser John Bolton did not rule out that such negotiations could be held with Moscow and Beijing

Share
1 pages in this article
Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov

Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov

© Vitaly Nevar/TASS

MOSCOW, March 17. /TASS/. The Kremlin has not yet received any particular proposals on the talks over issues of strategic stability and disarmament from Washington, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told TASS on Sunday when commenting on the statement made by US National Security Adviser John Bolton who did not rule out that such talks could be held with Russia and China.

"No intelligible proposals has been received [from the US] so far," Peskov said.

Earlier Bolton said in an interview with radio host John Catsimatidis aired on Sunday that he considers it reasonable to include China in the negotiation on those issues with Russia as well.

"China is building up its nuclear capacity now. It's one of the reasons why we're looking at strengthening our national missile defense system here in the United States. And it's one reason why, if we're going to have another arms control negotiation, for example, with the Russians, it may make sense to include China in that discussion as well," he said.

Show more
Share
In other media
ADVERTISEMENT
Partner News
ADVERTISEMENT