Turkey, Russia exchange intelligence information on Syria — ministerWorld October 25, 14:38
Kremlin comments on hacker allegations against Putin's aide SurkovRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 14:17
Diplomat says US likely to continue hostile policy towards Russia under new presidentRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 13:58
IOC forwards Russia set of questions on doping control in 2010-2015Sport October 25, 13:48
Russian Strategic Missile Force successfully test-fires RS-18 ICBM at Kamchatka rangeMilitary & Defense October 25, 13:41
Russian diplomat points to difficulties hampering Lausanne-format talksRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 13:33
US presidential campaign does no credit to American colleagues — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 13:11
Kremlin wants Western media's unbiased coverage of Russian, Syrian troops' activitiesRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 13:07
Press review: US election criticism and Belgium against CETAPress Review October 25, 13:00
BAIKONUR, July 21. /TASS/. A state commission at the Baikonur press centre in Kazakhstan has approved the prime and backup crews of the new mission of the International Space Station (ISS), the Russian Space Agency’s press service said on Tuesday.
Russian veteran cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko and US and Japanese astronauts Kjell N. Lindgren and Kimiya Yui are set to blast off to the ISS on July 23 and to spend 163 days on the orbit.
The backup crew comprises Russia’s Yuri Malenchenko, NASA’sTimothy Kopra and Timothy Peake of the European Space Agency.
Kononenko, Lindgren and Kimiya Yui had been preparing for a May 26 blastoff, but the flight was delayed after the failed launch of the Progress M-27M cargo spacecraft in late April.