Moscow concerned over no breakthrough in US administration’s relations with RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:41
Diplomat comments on Trump’s son-in-law contacts with Russian ambassador to USRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:24
Moscow utility crews clean up freak storm’s aftermathSociety & Culture May 30, 11:15
Hurricane death toll rises to 14 in Moscow, Moscow RegionWorld May 30, 9:52
One serviceman killed after An-26 plane makes hard landing in western RussiaWorld May 30, 9:15
Hurricane sweeps across central Russia wreaking havoc on 180 roofs and 2,000 carsWorld May 30, 8:59
Traces of Barents Sea plankton, bacteria from Madagascar found on ISS surfaceScience & Space May 30, 7:39
North Korean media boast successful ballistic missile launchWorld May 30, 7:03
At least 10 killed as militants shell Syria’s Deir ez-Zor — SANAWorld May 30, 5:49
TOKYO, December 16. /TASS/. Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin that the federal received all proceeds from privatization of a 19.5% stake in Rosneft, according to Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov.
"Sechin told Putin that all funds from Rosneftegas were transferred to the budget," Peskov said.
Both Putin and Sechin are currently in Tokyo.
Rosneft reported earlier that Rosneftegas and a consortium consisting of the sovereign fund Qatar Investment Authority and leading commodity producer and trader Glencore signed an agreement for the sale of 19.5% of Rosneft shares, the Russian budget will receive710.8 bln rubles ($31.98 bln) from the privatization deal.
Qatar Investment Authority and Glencore will invest 2.8 bln euro in the purchase of Rosneft shares, Rosneft said.