Some 12,000 troops to take part in post-Soviet security bloc’s drillsMilitary & Defense September 26, 15:48
Germany remains one of Russia’s key partners in Europe — KremlinRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 26, 15:33
Russian Defense Ministry calls on UN to increase humanitarian aid to SyriaWorld September 26, 14:59
Kremlin says open skies treaty controversies must be settled within pact's frameworkRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 26, 14:31
Embassy of Spain evacuated in Moscow due to bomb scareWorld September 26, 14:21
Putin discusses Kurdish referendum with Erdogan, RouhaniRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 26, 14:03
Russia may create 'drone swarms' capable of making decisions in 5 yearsMilitary & Defense September 26, 14:01
Kremlin urges Facebook to honor Russian lawsBusiness & Economy September 26, 13:53
Russian army to get bulk of Terminator armored vehicles in 2018Military & Defense September 26, 13:33
MOSCOW, December 8. /TASS/. Kremlin expects the funds raised from the sale of Rosneft stake to go into the budget on December 15, presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday.
"There is a target - December 15, which features in respective decisions made by the government," Peskov said, adding that "no one has cancelled it."
According to Peskov, the involvement of the consortium of Glencore and Qatar’s sovereign fund in the transaction has demonstrated the attractiveness of Russian assets. "From the political viewpoint we’ve seen that Russian assets are very attractive for investors both inside the country and abroad," he said.
On December 7, Chief Executive Officer of Rosneft Igor Sechin reported to the Russian President that the privatization deal for the 19.5% stake in the company had been completed. A consortium of Glencore and Qatar’s sovereign fund became the strategic investor and purchased shares for 10.5 bln euro. President asked to convert revenues from the privatization into rubles in order to avoid exchange rate fluctuations.