Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Number of wounded in Istanbul explosion rises to 70 — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
Russian diplomat urges Western reporters to be unbiased in war news coverageRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 10, 20:08
MOSCOW, October 7. /TASS/. The Reserve Fund will be depleted in 2017, Deputy Finance Minister Alexey Lavrov said on Friday.
"2.1 trillion rubles ($33.7 bln) will be spent from the Reserve Fund this year and 1.1 trillion rubles ($17.6 bln) in the next year. The Reserve Fund will be exhausted and we will start using resources of the National Wealth Fund in the next year," the official said.
"Resources [of sovereign funds - TASS] are enough for the three-year period so far, if we treat them highly conservatively and limit [budget] deficit," Lavrov added.