‘Syria Tomorrow’ opposition leader counts on Russia’s role in settling crisisWorld June 22, 14:26
Rosneft plans to increase oil refining in 2017Business & Economy June 22, 13:54
Putin lays wreath at Tomb of Unknown Soldier in MoscowSociety & Culture June 22, 13:49
Diplomat castigates US remarks against Russian-Serbian center as ‘absurd’Russian Politics & Diplomacy June 22, 13:48
Terror attack in southern Afghanistan kills 29World June 22, 13:26
Press review: Trump not giving Kiev 'money for nothing' and UN picks counterterror chiefPress Review June 22, 13:00
Russia awaits West’s reaction to ‘unidentified aircraft’ supporting IS in AfghanistanRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 22, 12:56
Iskander missile system drills held in eastern RussiaMilitary & Defense June 22, 12:56
Gazprom, Asian banks discuss Nord Stream-2 financingBusiness & Economy June 22, 12:22
MOSCOW, July 5. /TASS/. The Russian Ministry of Economic Development has not received a proposal from the Finance Ministry to use resources of the National Wealth Fund (NWF) in order to cover 2017 year budget deficit, a representative of the Ministry told TASS on Tuesday.
"Proposals of the Finance Ministry were not received by the Economic Development Ministry in due course," the representative said.
Reuters reported earlier the Russian Finance Ministry plans to use 783 bln rubles ($12.1 bln) from the NWF to cover the budget deficit in 2017.
The government’s budgetary commission endorsed Russian budget expenditures freeze in 2017-2019 at the level of 15.8 trillion rubles ($246 bln) per year, Minister of Economic Development Alexey Ulyukayev said earlier on Tuesday.