Supplies of S-400 systems to Turkey may begin within two yearsMilitary & Defense September 25, 18:14
Ukraine involved in illegal arms deliveries to South Sudan — Amnesty InternationalWorld September 25, 18:01
Russian general's death in Syria result of US double-dealing in war on terror — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:42
Russia's top diplomat says conditions in Syria ripe for defeating terroristsRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:07
Russian envoy notes US actions in Syria as Washington's true colors on anti-terror policyRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:00
Economy minister believes new technologies will drive Russia’s economyBusiness & Economy September 25, 16:50
Russian, German scientists boost gas sensor accuracy that can be used in detecting cancerScience & Space September 25, 16:45
US may try to sponsor protests ahead of presidential election in Russia, diplomat warnsRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 16:36
Russian military deny strike against Syrian opposition units near Deir ez-ZorMilitary & Defense September 25, 16:11
MOSCOW, February 29. /TASS/. Shares of Alrosa increased during the trading session on the Moscow Exchange by 2.2% to 70.92 rubles per share.
Ordinary shares of Bashneft increased by 3.17% to 2,618.5 rubles per share - the highest since July 2014.
Earlier, a high-ranking federal official reported that Russia was considering three options for privatization of Bashneft - selling a package of 25% shares, 50% of shares and, together with a stake of Bashkortostan - 75% of shares.
In addition, earlier on Monday, Deputy Minister of Economic Development Nikolay Podguzov told journalists that the Russian Ministry of Economic Development does not rule out further privatization of Alrosa in addition to 10.9% in 2017-2018. "The volume included in the draft decree - is 10.9%, further (privatization - TASS) - in the process of discussion. Maybe. We do not rule it out," he replied to a question on viability of further privatization of the company in 2017-2018.
Earlier, Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said that the government was considering privatization of a 10.9% stake in Alrosa. "We’ve discussed potential sale of a 10.9% stake so that the state, including the constituent entity, could keep control of the company," the minister said.
In early February, Economic Development Minister Alexey Ulyukayev named Alrosa among the companies that could be privatized in the first place. The Federal Property Management Agency also finds that the company is ready for privatization.
Alrosa is a group of Russian diamond producers. It mines diamonds on the territory of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and the Arkhangelsk region.
The largest shareholders of Alrosa are the Russian Federation (44%), the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) - 25%, uluses (districts) of Yakutia - 8%, and 23% of the company’s shares are in free float.
In 2015, Alrosa increased its diamond reserves by 43.57 mln carats through exploration. Diamond production amounted to 38.3 mln carats in 2015, the company said. Total reserves of Alrosa under the Russian classification system equaled 1.1 bln carats as of January 1, 2016.