Russia terrified watching monuments destroyed in Palmyra — culture ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 21, 17:08
Russian bombers deliver successfully strikes on terrorists' facilities in SyriaWorld January 21, 15:39
Denmark uses Russian data in its application for expanding shelf — ministerBusiness & Economy January 21, 15:15
Agreement on bases in Syria to serve strengthening of stability in Middle East — MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 21:18
Trump's inaugural address: When America is united, America is totally unstoppableWorld January 20, 20:57
Hermitage chief: New Palmyra destruction comes across as militants' vengeanceRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 20:29
Russia's first deputy PM wants to keep current tax system for next political cycleBusiness & Economy January 20, 19:53
Russia’s Shipulin clinches gold in 20km individual race of IBU World Cup stage in ItalySport January 20, 19:18
Prominent Russian adventurer Konyukhov to take samples from Mariana Trench floorSociety & Culture January 20, 19:15
MOSCOW, June 10. /TASS/. Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev thinks without the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) the impact of the crisis on mutual trade would have been much stronger, he said at a meeting with Chairman of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) Collegium Viktor Khristenko.
"If the Eurasian Economic Union did not exist most probably the decrease of trade volumes amid current extremely unfavorable conditions for our country, which also affect the economies of our allied countries, would have been much deeper," Medvedev said.
In his turn, Viktor Khristenko said the situation with trade is not very favorable and has been demonstrating negative dynamics, which however has its positive aspects. If you take the total drop of mutual trade between member-states of the Union 85% accounts for oil and change of price for oil supplies between Russia and Kazakhstan, while the remaining 15% are price parameters, he said, adding that "on physical parameters the mutual trade did not undergo serious changes.".