Russian emergencies minister offers assistance to Mexico after devastating quakeRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 10:58
Chinese missile frigate to be open for public in VladivostokMilitary & Defense September 20, 10:41
Ukraine’s Naftogaz files lawsuit with The Hague court over Crimea assetsBusiness & Economy September 20, 9:42
Both Washington and Moscow not satisfied with bilateral relations — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 7:55
Situation with Russian, US diplomatic missions stabilized — TillersonWorld September 20, 7:07
Russia has no doubt that US can do something destructive to North Korea — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 6:21
ECHR rules not to revise its judgement on Beslan hostage taking caseWorld September 19, 19:18
Trump vows to 'totally destroy North Korea' if threatenedWorld September 19, 17:50
Russian top brass calls on US to not hamper Damascus’ fight against terrorismMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:49
Since September 8, gas pipeline operators in Poland, Slovakia, Germany, Austria, Romania, and Italy have separately reported on declines in Russian gas supplies varying from 5% in Romania to 45% in Poland and 50% in Slovakia.
Russian gas supplies to Romania decreased 13% of the agreed volume, the country’s Energy Department said in a statement. “There is no cause for concern and (Russia) should get used to such situations,” Romania’s Energy Minister Rezvan Nikolesku said.
Romania satisfies 80% of its gas needs by inland gas production and Russia’s gas giant Gazprom supplies the remaining 20%.