Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
MOSCOW, June 21 (Itar-Tass) - Trial against seven Russian sailors, the crew of MV Myre Seadiver, will start within hours in Lagos, Nigeria, an official of the Moran Security Group Moscow office Alexei Petrov told Itar-Tass.
The company waits for clarifying the fate of its personnel and the ship, the official said.
Myre Seadiver crew was detained at the port of Lagos on October 19, 2012 on arms smuggling charges. On June 18, the Nigerian court has dismissed charges against eight of the fifteen Russian sailors. On February 25, 2013 the court granted the petition from Russian diplomats for the release on bail of embassy of 15 . Since then they have lived in the territory of the embassy. As the judge James Tsoho announced, the charges against the eight members of the crew have been dismissed at the suggestion of the prosecutor's office.