Moscow blames Kiev for sabotaging Minsk peace dealRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 13:03
Press review: Gazprom returns to Iran and airline security tops talks in CairoPress Review May 30, 13:00
Serbian PM says no plans to join NATOWorld May 30, 12:34
Russian diplomat says G7 ‘infected with hubris’ clouding group’s judgementRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 12:14
Moscow concerned over no breakthrough in US administration’s relations with RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:41
Diplomat comments on Trump’s son-in-law contacts with Russian ambassador to USRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:24
Moscow utility crews clean up freak storm’s aftermathSociety & Culture May 30, 11:15
Hurricane death toll rises to 14 in Moscow, Moscow RegionWorld May 30, 9:52
One serviceman killed after An-26 plane makes hard landing in western RussiaWorld May 30, 9:15
MOSCOW, January 17 (Itar-Tass) – Russia is worried over the lack of any final agreement to hold a next round of talks between the Sextet and Iran, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told Itar-Tass on Thursday.
“The dates that have been mentioned might be convenient for all parties,” he said. But “nothing has been agreed as of yet,” he noted.
“If no agreement is reached about the venue, it is quite possible that this date will be changed,” the Russian diplomat stressed. “And there is no agreement about the venue so far.”
“Russia is worried about it and is continuing its efforts, including the work with the Iranian partners, to settle this issue as soon as possible,” Ryabkov said. “But the key channel to agree the venue and the date of the next round is the European Union’s common foreign policy service.”