ROSTOV ON DON, January 17 (Itar-Tass) – A mansard and nine apartments have been damaged as a result of the fire in a six-storey house in Krasnodar, the Southern Regional Emergency Response Centre’s press service told Itar-Tass on Wednesday, January 16.
A mansard in the six-storey house was taken fire in Krasnodar at 8.25 p.m. on January 16. Residents managed to leave the house.
About 80 people took part in putting out the fire. Now the fire has been localised. It embraced the area of 600 square metres. The roof crushed. Broken electric lead can be the reason for the fire. According to an owner of one of the apartment, the fire started because the power cord of a TV-set was too short.
Doctors provided first aid to three residents (a two-year-old child was among them), who got gas-poisoning. Their condition is satisfactory.