Zakharova: no cyberattack on Russian foreign ministry’s websiteRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 18:29
Russia not ready to say whether it will cut oil production or freeze itBusiness & Economy October 23, 17:29
Experts probing into situation around cyberattack on Russian foreign ministry’s websiteRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 17:05
Two bandits killed in special operation in Nizhny Novgorod - sourceWorld October 23, 15:15
S Arabian minister invites Russian counterpart to GCC oil ministers meetingBusiness & Economy October 23, 13:42
A family of eight killed in airstrike near Mosul - TVWorld October 23, 13:08
Kiev military launch more than 200 shells, destroy house in DonbassWorld October 23, 11:10
Rescuers evacuate 15 people from house hit by gas explosionSociety & Culture October 23, 11:07
Russian health minister says producing vaccines in Nicaragua is "very profitable"Society & Culture October 23, 7:36
MOSCOW, November 16 (Itar-Tass) — Russia’s Investigative Committee (SK) will comply with the decision of Moscow’s Lefortovsky Court on the complaint of a lawyer of the former hostages during the Nord-Ost show in the Dubrovka Theatre, but is has not taken effect so far.
The SK press service told Itar-Tass that “the SK will comply with the decision of the Lefortovsky Court when it takes effect.” “It hasn’t taken effect yet, as the Moscow Prosecutor’s Office has filed a cassation appeal against this decision," the SK explained.
“If the Moscow City Court upholds the decision of the district court, the order to dismiss criminal complaint on the special operation for the release of the Dubrovka Theatre hostages will be cancelled and an additional pre-investigation check will be conducted,” the committee stated.
“On its results the investigation bodies will take further action,” the SK added.