Ukrainian Army units shell Donetsk Republic in first hours of newceasefireWorld June 24, 5:19
Politician says Russia vs Mexico football game will be interesting to watchSport June 23, 21:11
Kyrgyz president sees revival of relations with Russia as major result of his tenureWorld June 23, 20:49
Ex-premier says initiative to impeach Poroshenko stems from Ukraine’s economy collapseWorld June 23, 20:20
This week in photos: Confederations Cup opening and summer solstice celebrationsSociety & Culture June 23, 19:11
Turkish ambassador to Russia: Moscow and Ankara to join efforts in war on terrorWorld June 23, 18:45
Ukraine’s finance ministry files appeal to London Court against Russia in $3 bln debt caseBusiness & Economy June 23, 18:42
Ukrainian society tired of Poroshenko’s policy — expertRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 17:58
Deutsche Welle sees Russian international broadcasters as threat to European ideasWorld June 23, 17:34
MOSCOW, November 16 (Itar-Tass) — Russia’s Investigative Committee (SK) will comply with the decision of Moscow’s Lefortovsky Court on the complaint of a lawyer of the former hostages during the Nord-Ost show in the Dubrovka Theatre, but is has not taken effect so far.
The SK press service told Itar-Tass that “the SK will comply with the decision of the Lefortovsky Court when it takes effect.” “It hasn’t taken effect yet, as the Moscow Prosecutor’s Office has filed a cassation appeal against this decision," the SK explained.
“If the Moscow City Court upholds the decision of the district court, the order to dismiss criminal complaint on the special operation for the release of the Dubrovka Theatre hostages will be cancelled and an additional pre-investigation check will be conducted,” the committee stated.
“On its results the investigation bodies will take further action,” the SK added.